• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Watergate reinvented! I prefer stupid watergate

Comment

The GOP is not a political party, it's a suicide pact.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        When is the deep state going to start Epsteining these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I hope the Dems pull their security clearance when we retake the government. Just stop briefing them. This is the kind of **** that makes me think they’re compromised.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lying stopped mattering a long long time ago.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Per CNN, Christianity Today claims that it's seen a spike in subscriptions after calling for Agent Orange's impeachment.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Per CNN, Christianity Today claims that it's seen a spike in subscriptions after calling for Agent Orange's impeachment.
                  So they picked up a couple dozen subs from Unitarian Universalists with 'Coexist' bumperstickers?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    So they picked up a couple dozen subs from Unitarian Universalists with 'Coexist' bumperstickers?
                    Yeah, they're short on the details of who the new subscribers are. However, what you're saying is more likely than not. CNN and the mag simply don't want to say that.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I already didn’t trust industrial meat production, so I buy my meat from small local farms that treat their animals humanely and don’t try to feed me pig genitals. It’s a _lot_ more expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Regulations are Anti-American.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            There hasn’t been even uncommon or rare cases of trichinosis in commercial pork since our grandparents’ generation. We haven’t had measles in 40 years. Climate change is taking hold.

Clinging to anti-science idiocy is like a suicide pact.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Uhhhh....I’m confused

“ President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said in a New York Magazine interview he is “more of a Jew” than George Soros, a Holocaust survivor and major Democratic donor. Giuliani called the billionaire an “enemy of Israel,” a “horrible human being,” and claimed that former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch is “controlled” by Soros.

“Soros is hardly a Jew. I’m more of a Jew than Soros is. I probably know more about — he doesn’t go to church, he doesn’t go to religion — synagogue.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...eorge-soros-is

Comment

Haha haha. If going to church is what it takes to be a good Jew....
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X