This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I've said multiple times that the Rs need to cooperate, or face whatever penalties are applicable.
    And by cooperate, you mean.......?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Capitulate. Obviously.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Answer the dang subpoenas, to start with.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Answer the dang subpoenas, to start with.
          So, why don't you get on your Republicans, instead of always putting it on Democrats to do something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Capitulate. Obviously.
            Republicans don't capitulate on policy. That's what the Democrats have to do.

You know, to be bipartisan and all.

Comment

Here's some more Chicken Little for everyone to enjoy.

I highly highly highly recommend today's Meet The Press. Chuck Todd did wonderful work this morning. Phenomenal.
              Sarcasm is not your strong suit.
              You seriously need to stop watching the Sunday shows.
              Ideally stop watching anything all together since you've already made up your mind about the country.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I understand that. But they still never get called on their chit, by anyone not to the left of Kepler.

No one ever asks Mitch why he's holding up all those bills. He labels himself the Grim Reaper, where legislation goes to die, and no one even bats an eye. No pushback whatsoever.
                Because everyone knows it's pointless.
                They play by different rules....This. Is. Known.
                Hence why it is up to the Dems to fight back and fight hard. If not...get the **** out of the way and let someone who will do it.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Would you hire them?
                  I suppose if they were competent in my field, I'd have to consider it (whilst hoping for a competent AND sane candidate). 🤷🏼*♂️

Plus it's grey area or outright illegal to ask about politics in a job interview, and it's a dick move regardless.
                  Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-29-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Hmmm...........no responses on Meet the Press? It was really good today. Chuck covered a topic everyone should care about and he did it very well. I recommend it to everyone. I wish it could be broadcast on Fox News.

Here's an article teaser.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...trump-n1108246
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hmmm...........no responses on Meet the Press? It was really good today. Chuck covered a topic everyone should care about and he did it very well. I recommend it to everyone. I wish it could be broadcast on Fox News.

Chicken gonna chicken.
                      You really should just leave the country now.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Sorry, I stopped watching MtP right around the time Todd became the host. He's completely dickless. Also, I try to have a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Because everyone knows it's pointless.
                          They play by different rules....This. Is. Known.
                          Hence why it is up to the Dems to fight back and fight hard. If not...get the **** out of the way and let someone who will do it.
                          You still don't get what I'm saying. Yes, they play by different rules. Why does everyone in politics, journalism and media treat it as if its perfectly normal?

You treat it as everyday, that's how things work, then the general public accepts it as everyday, that's how things work.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            They had a choice after Romney's loss in 2012. They could:

1. At least start to drag themselves out of the Dark Ages on social issues and religion whilst remaining fiscally conservative and scaring people with the s-word.

2. They could double-down on pandering to America's dimmest and worst.

They chose the latter; no turning back now.
                            Maybe the bigger issue is the party just isn’t interested in policies that would be good for the country. I think if the party was more centrist it would have the presidency and huge majorities in both bodies of congress.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Maybe the bigger issue is the party just isn’t interested in policies that would be good for the country. I think if the party was more centrist it would have the presidency and huge majorities in both bodies of congress.
                              Lol. If the party was more centrist it wouldn’t remotely resemble the party that it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                As DGF pointed out, I'm pretty sure almost half the voting public decided against 'boring Deep State centrism' 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X