This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Perhaps a lot of centrists don’t vote because they don’t like their options.
    Your options are a corrupt, foolish, strongman kleptocrat or a return to semi-functioning democracy. This isn't Romney vs. Obama anymore. There's zero excuse to sit around at home with your thumb jammed up your arse next November.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Your options are a corrupt, foolish, strongman kleptocrat or a return to semi-functioning democracy. This isn't Romney vs. Obama anymore. There's zero excuse to sit around at home with your thumb jammed up your arse next November.
      Anyone who isn’t disenfranchised/kept from voting and who sits at home saying “there’s no good choice” is someone who isn’t that unhappy with dumps reign of terror

Comment

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Perhaps a lot of centrists don’t vote because they don’t like their options.
        I don't like having either cancer or the common cold, so if given the choice, I would pass and let my neighbor decide, both for himself and for me.

Between you and me, I'm just too stupid to understand the difference in scale.

Comment

I couldn’t agree more as far as next fall goes. I’m talking more in the last 25 years or so.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

But the Dems are gonna take his gunz!!!!!
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Frankly I find it pretty hilarious that people think their votes on impeachment are going to matter. No ones voting for a Democrat on the ticket if they're for Donald Trump. Period. He got in to check to Donald Trump. This vote is the check. If he loses it's not going to be because of this vote.
              He got in because his opponent was a child predator

Comment

Don't care if we lose Alabama. Hopefully pick up a few seats in other places.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Don't care if we lose Alabama. Hopefully pick up a few seats in other places.
                  Good, because that seat is lost. He’ll lose to Sessions or Tuberville

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    Good, because that seat is lost. He’ll lose to Sessions or Tuberville
                    Plenty of time for a child rapist, animal rapist or wife beater to enter the race. Don’t count that part of the GOP out

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      He got in because his opponent was a child predator
                      Well, then, I'm not so sure we should be thinking he can win again.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

President Petty is butt hurt that the Canadian Broadcasting Corp has cut his cameo from their broadcast since 2014?

But he's *just now*, five years later, made aware of it?
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Somewhere, Mike Pence read that Tweet, and started to weep silently asking God what he did to deserve all this, and begging for mercy.

Mother sits beside him, hands to herself, smirking.
                            Bet instead he had a smile while she beat him off
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              President Petty is butt hurt that the Canadian Broadcasting Corp has cut his cameo from their broadcast since 2014?

But he's *just now*, five years later, made aware of it?
                              Well yeah...it wasn't news to Fox till just now.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

New rule guys!! Well, for republicans anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X