This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Love seeing his Tweets in crayon thanks to the browser extension. Never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      That New Years resolution he had to be more United is going well.

So, Republicans don't know what "Whack A Mole" is? Or how it works?

****ing idiot.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

I saw that article yesterday and then I see Trump spouting off about farmers buying new, bigger tractors, when farmers are trying to get away from new equipment because of vendor locks.

While Monsanto can afford to keep a tractor parked when it won't turn on because a John Deere service tech is the only one who can come out and push the "reset oil life" button to allow the engine to start, smaller farmers, (like Bigblue, for example (I assume)), can't afford the downtime of waiting for the rep to drive out to his farm.
        They buy new every year because of the warranty. Deere guarantees it will be up and running in like 24 hours or less. Something like that.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is shocking news.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            This is shocking news.

Most people call this jury tampering.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Most people call this jury tampering.
              Only if a Democrat does it. When a Republican does it he's a Warrior.

Comment

I know Rush and Alex suck, and Bill O'Reilly was a major tool, but is there a bigger, p!$$ier doosh in media than Sean Hannity?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I know Rush and Alex suck, and Bill O'Reilly was a major tool, but is there a bigger, p!$$ier doosh in media than Sean Hannity?
                  It irritates me even more, given that the Rs game truly became ugly when Murdoch and Ailes used their media assets to create the narrative that has controlled the right for 30+ years. Hannity is just a cheap, opportunistic carrion eater.

Comment

Did we expect anything less from Lumpy?

Comment

Comment

Can't wait to watch the Feds go Ruby Ridge/Waco on these idiots' arses.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Can't wait to watch the Feds go Ruby Ridge/Waco on these idiots' arses.

If they actually did any of those things the way most of the world would understand them then the country would be OK. Imagine if the neanderthals actually did educate themselves, spoke with other well educated people= they would have to start paying attention to things like science, research, expert advice.... What a world it would be!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            If they actually did any of those things the way most of the world would understand them then the country would be OK. Imagine if the neanderthals actually did educate themselves, spoke with other well educated people= they would have to start paying attention to things like science, research, expert advice.... What a world it would be!
                            Not that kind of librul book larnin', sadly. They mean alt-Reich websites/message boards peddling Deep State conspiracies. The kind of place Flaggy frequents.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Not that kind of librul book larnin', sadly. They mean alt-Reich websites/message boards peddling Deep State conspiracies. The kind of place Flaggy frequents.
                              I know. I was having a bit of a daydream. Don't ruin it!

Comment

The verified White House Twitter account tweeted out a picture of the White House with snow falling and said it was taken yesterday. Except it was, like, 60 degrees in DC and the picture was actually taken on January 7th. Why do they do such idiotic stuff? It's unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X