X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    If Desert Storm was the CNN War, and 9/11 was Al Jazeera's. FOX And Friends is driving this war.
    I think you mean GW2 was AJ.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I think you mean GW2 was AJ.
      I do, my bad. It's edited.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

From WaPo:

WASHINGTON — Moments after a military base was struck by missiles in Iraq, Saeed Jalili, a representative to Iran’s supreme leader, tweeted a photo of Iran’s flag.

The tweet appears to be mimicking President Trump, who tweeted a photo of the American flag following reports that an airstrike had killed Soleimani.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Some administration officials believe Iran intentionally missed areas with Americans

Of course if that's true (it almost certainly is) trump spins it one of two ways; Either the Iranian military is incapable of accurately aiming their missiles, or more likely, they were too scared to actually harm Americans. My guess is the near misses were intentional, and designed to rattle cages, but keep down the likelihood of an overreaction by trump that would have needlessly harmed Iranian civilians from collateral damage. Islamic terrorists showing foresight and restraint while our president does nothing but show his usual bluster. Who would have figured? Oh wait....

Comment

Seeing a lot of reports that he's slurring and sniffling worse than ever. Anyone watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Seeing a lot of reports that he's slurring and sniffling worse than ever. Anyone watching?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Maybe they had some kind of James Bond brain implant that didn't allow him to go off script? Another idiot President declaring victory!1!11!! and complete defeat when nothing is resolved. If you are not a thinking human being he sounded great. If you have any knowledge of the international scene then he sounded like an elementary school kid trying to pretend things were awesome.

No mention of a plan or anything pertinent.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  He’s basically falling asleep while speaking.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Ah, the classic "book report" delivery cadence.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He definitely sounds like he got no sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

It's the first envelope of the joke.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Ah, the classic "book report" delivery cadence.
                          He's really terrible from a teleprompter. But in this case, at least he stayed on prepared message.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            trump has opened the first two envelopes too many times to count. He'll never do what the third says, because he's King trump now, and doesn't believe he will ever need to step down. Something every single person who votes for him will also believe midway through his second term if the rest of us don't do what we need to do.

Subscribing to the "If you're not for me you're against me" argument is dangerous and counter productive almost all the time. The 2020 presidential election is one of the clearest and most important "exceptions that prove the rule" I have ever seen. If you are not FOR the person able to defeat trump at the polls (which means the DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOMINEE AND NO ONE ELSE) you are against him or her, and against a government of, by and for the people. Of this there can be no argument. This isn't Obama versus Romney, or Clinton Versus Dole, or even Lincoln versus McClellen. It is our nation succeeding as a representative democracy or our nation continuing down the hole of fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              trump has opened the first two envelopes too many times to count. He'll never do what the third says, because he's King trump now, and doesn't believe he will ever need to step down. Something every single person who votes for him will also believe midway through his second term if the rest of us don't do what we need to do.

Subscribing to the "If you're not for me you're against me" argument is dangerous and counter productive almost all the time. The 2020 presidential election is one of the clearest and most important "exceptions that prove the rule" I have ever seen. If you are not FOR the person able to defeat trump at the polls (which means the DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOMINEE AND NO ONE ELSE) you are against him or her, and against a government of, by and for the people. Of this there can be no argument. This isn't Obama versus Romney, or Clinton Versus Dole, or even Lincoln versus McClellen. It is our nation succeeding as a representative democracy or our nation continuing down the hole of fascism.
                              ^^^This. Or we can pray that the unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle proves Darwin right. About the only way that this can end that would allow the country to recover and survive. Can't see how else you are going to deal with the deluded

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Or we can pray that the unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle proves Darwin right.
                                The problem is the unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle of the Dumpies only takes them out long after they have had their litters of brats. Assume the typical Republican broodsow starts pumping them out at 14 (cuz, ya know, Christian values) and doesn't stop until her heart gives out at 36, even the various Darwinian mechanisms of guns at home, rock fights with siblings, and incapacity to understand medicine mean a growing tide of pink slime emanating from the red states.

This is why we used to have wars. Culling the herd.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 01-08-2020, 03:34 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X