X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And people call me paranoid when I say I am voting absentee and then going abroad until at least a week after the election.

The righties worry me the most, but to be honest the prospect of fringe lefties rioting if Orange Droolius is re-elected is not out of the realm of possibility either.
    And they will be the ones who didnt vote or voted third party. Then they will blame everyone but themselves because that works at their little get togethers on campus.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Hmmm...........no responses on Meet the Press? It was really good today. Chuck covered a topic everyone should care about and he did it very well. I recommend it to everyone. I wish it could be broadcast on Fox News.

Here's an article teaser.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...trump-n1108246
      I read he was doing it the other day. He can bite me. His playing the victim to the fact that a bunch of known liars lied on his show (and he knowingly let them FOR YEARS!) proves he is a weak willed little d-bag and I wish he would go away. He and Jeffrey Toobin can start a podcast about how stupid they are and how it isnt their fault they ignored facts and reason in the hopes of getting some Republicans to be their friends/sources. Maggie Haberman can be a frequent guest.

Sorry, too little too late. You dont get to act like the arbiter of "Truth" when you are one of the main sources of the lies. You didnt have the balls to call these people out in real time or even after the fact (or you did, then brought them back to do it again because you have the testosterone count of a 95 year old dead person) you let them come on your show, spout lies and conspiracy theories all in the hopes of driving up your ratings and getting people on Twitter to talk about you. Now, because your feelings are hurt because no one likes your show and call you an insult to the previous hosts you are trying to make yourself seem like the victim and the lone light in the darkness. You arent Chucky Boy you are the problem. Go away.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Sorry, I stopped watching MtP right around the time Todd became the host. He's completely dickless. Also, I try to have a life.
        This
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I read he was doing it the other day. He can bite me. His playing the victim to the fact that a bunch of known liars lied on his show (and he knowingly let them FOR YEARS!) proves he is a weak willed little d-bag and I wish he would go away. He and Jeffrey Toobin can start a podcast about how stupid they are and how it isnt their fault they ignored facts and reason in the hopes of getting some Republicans to be their friends/sources. Maggie Haberman can be a frequent guest.

Sorry, too little too late. You dont get to act like the arbiter of "Truth" when you are one of the main sources of the lies. You didnt have the balls to call these people out in real time or even after the fact (or you did, then brought them back to do it again because you have the testosterone count of a 95 year old dead person) you let them come on your show, spout lies and conspiracy theories all in the hopes of driving up your ratings and getting people on Twitter to talk about you. Now, because your feelings are hurt because no one likes your show and call you an insult to the previous hosts you are trying to make yourself seem like the victim and the lone light in the darkness. You arent Chucky Boy you are the problem. Go away.
          He was just naïve.

Just didn't believe that when Kellyanne was talking about "alternative facts" that they really meant it. They wouldn't lie to him, they pal around together at fancy DC cocktail parties.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I don't disagree but I appreciated the attempt. It was something. PBS just **** to bed on their Megyn Kelly interview so it's a pervasive problem
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why are we, the American people, getting news about our American President in Russian from the Kremlin?!?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                You still don't get what I'm saying. Yes, they play by different rules. Why does everyone in politics, journalism and media treat it as if its perfectly normal?

You treat it as everyday, that's how things work, then the general public accepts it as everyday, that's how things work.
                I do get it...what I'm saying is it is not changing
                So stop wondering about it. Fight it and beat it or go join Scooby thinking the country is finished.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

If you really want to know Rufus...it can all be put on the creation of Fox and the realization that there was huge profit to be made in political punditry through ratings. After that...the truth didn't matter anymore...only how many eyeballs could you draw. Some tried to fight it but national and cable media is basically a money grab now.
                  The behavior got normalized because calling them out for it means they don't come on and you don't get eyeballs.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    If you really want to know Rufus...it can all be put on the creation of Fox and the realization that there was huge profit to be made in political punditry through ratings. After that...the truth didn't matter anymore...only how many eyeballs could you draw. Some tried to fight it but national and cable media is basically a money grab now.
                    The behavior got normalized because calling them out for it means they don't come on and you don't get eyeballs.
                    But Dems get called out for the crap they do and say.

Accept the double standard, and nothing will change. as you said, start fighting it. Don't just sit there and tell me it ain't changing so there's nothing to be done.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

But Dems get called out for the crap they do and say.

Accept the double standard, and nothing will change. as you said, start fighting it. Don't just sit there and tell me it ain't changing so there's nothing to be done.
                      In terms of rating driven media and Fox...its not changing any time soon.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/EM9feHVXY...g&name=900x900
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sure. But why does everyone, on this board, political pundits, etc., always say its up to the Democrats to do things, to make things change?

Why do the Republicans never get questioned for their actions? Never get held responsible? never have to face any accountability? You want things to get done in the senate, why are people always pushing the Democrats to do something? But they never push the Republicans. No one ever pushes Mitch to bring those bills to the floor. It's always, "what will the Democrats do to get those bills on the floor'?

It's like whatever the Republicans do is just taken as perfectly reasonable, that's the way things are done. Every public issue, every policy debate, always gets framed from the Republican side. Common sense, reasonable. The Democrats are always too far left, too extreme, too radical.

No one ever accuses the Right of being too radical. Other than those radical leftists, who we shouldn't listen to.
                          Because today’s Republicans are bawling toddlers. There is no sense of responsibility to appeal to in the GOP. They need to be ejected completely from the government. (And this is from a lifelong conservative)
                          You can’t get anywhere telling a screaming toddler to shape up. You just separate them from sharp objects.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            Because today’s Republicans are bawling toddlers. There is no sense of responsibility to appeal to in the GOP. They need to be ejected completely from the government. (And this is from a lifelong conservative)
                            You can’t get anywhere telling a screaming toddler to shape up. You just separate them from sharp objects.
                            Promises kept
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Promises kept
                              Not yet... it depends on people actually getting off their butts next November.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

My brother just showed me this and I'm still trying to process my feelings.
                                Last edited by Stauber1; 12-29-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X