Sun Devil Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sun Devil Hockey

If ASU can win 2/3rds + of their last games they should have a great chance to get into the regionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
      If ASU can win 2/3rds + of their last games they should have a great chance to get into the regionals.
      During Beyond The Pound the weekly Saturday radio program on KFAN in Mpls said, ASU should make NCAA tourney.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

https://***********/SunDevilHockey/s...835547138?s=20

Comment

Sun Devils #10! Where’s the fan base on here? Exciting times...Do they know how to find USCHO or are they all golfing?

Comment

Originally posted by skolbrother View Post
            Sun Devils #10! Where’s the fan base on here? Exciting times...Do they know how to find USCHO or are they all golfing?

ASU Hockey is discussed in great detail on the Rivals message board and the 247 message board. I check in here every now and then but this board is somewhat of a cesspool.

Comment

Originally posted by skolbrother View Post
              Not sure, but just got back from the pool myself.........

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil Hockey View Post
                ASU Hockey is discussed in great detail on the Rivals message board and the 247 message board. I check in here every now and then but this board is somewhat of a cesspool.
                Thanks for the info, have not checked those sites.

Comment

Good article;

https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2020/...illie-knierim/

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil Hockey View Post
                    Can you share the Sun Devil hockey links to those sites? I was not able to locate the hockey message boards there.

Comment

Thank you, good article

Comment

Can you share the Sun Devil hockey links to those sites? I was not able to locate the hockey message boards there.
                        Yes please, this!

Comment

NCAA is saying if ASU sweeps AFU this weekend they should be a shoo-in. Being they have 4 total games left I am thinking if they can win one this weekend and win at Wisky - extra away PWR points and tougher conference, that they would be an even better shoo-in. But I have been surprised by PWR before......

https://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-...ed-frozen-four

Comment

I really hate saying it, but I'm hoping Denver beats UND this weekend but only because it helps ASU PWR. This is the first time I have ever, in 55 years, stated that I wish the Sioux lose. My fingers are cramping up.........

Comment

NCAA is saying if ASU sweeps AFU this weekend they should be a shoo-in. Being they have 4 total games left I am thinking if they can win one this weekend and win at Wisky - extra away PWR points and tougher conference, that they would be an even better shoo-in. But I have been surprised by PWR before......

https://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-...ed-frozen-four
                              ASU is playing Anchorage this weekend - not sure who AFU is

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyFanClub View Post
                                ASU is playing Anchorage this weekend - not sure who AFU is
                                Is it Air Force?
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X