Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sun Devil Hockey

Originally posted by SunDevil Hockey View Post
    ASU Hockey is discussed in great detail on the Rivals message board and the 247 message board. I check in here every now and then but this board is somewhat of a cesspool.
    link?
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil Hockey View Post
      ASU Hockey is discussed in great detail on the Rivals message board and the 247 message board. I check in here every now and then but this board is somewhat of a cesspool.
      This board is FAR from a cesspool. No idea why you feel that way.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyFanClub View Post
        ASU is playing Anchorage this weekend - not sure who AFU is
        My fault, my fingers got tangled up from incorrect neuron signals from my brain........

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Is it Air Force?
          My bad, its Alaska Anchorage

Comment

I was really impressed with ASU goalie in Sun Devils 3-0 win at Bentley last Saturday. The Falcons dominated play the entire game, but your goalie was exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              I was really impressed with ASU goalie in Sun Devils 3-0 win at Bentley last Saturday. The Falcons dominated play the entire game, but your goalie was exceptional.
              Both Coach Powers and Coach Eddie Läck are former goalies. I believe they put a lot of emphasis on good goalie recruiting & training and then move the defensemen into a more offensive role.

Comment

Good thing the Devils swept Alaska this weekend, the wins only caused them to drop 1 position in PWR. Would hate to see what would have happened had they lost! Now if they can sweep Wisky on the road they should improve to #10 or #9 (?)

Comment

Seems like every game for the last month has been "do or die"

https://www.statepress.com/article/2...inst-wisconsin

https://www.statepress.com/article/2...inst-wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                    This board is FAR from a cesspool. No idea why you feel that way.
                    It was pretty rough as an ASU fan here prior to last season. Between aggressive Naysayers and a parent angry their kid got kicked off the team
                    Last edited by SunDevilBob; 02-21-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilBob View Post
                      It was pretty rough as an ASU fan here prior to last season. Between aggressive Naysayers and a parent angry their kind got kicked off the team
                      I get you.
                      MOST hockey parents here aren't as bad as baseball, soccer, and basketball parents. I'm one but NEVER tried to live in my son's skates. I couldn't even if I tried.

Ummm, do you know if your cheerleaders made the trip?

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilBob View Post
                        It was pretty rough as an ASU fan here prior to last season. Between aggressive Naysayers and a parent angry their kind got kicked off the team
                        The Naysayers don't like power 5 schools joining the ice box as they see ASU as more competition. Many of them believe you are late to the party but there still is only 60 schools playing the game of ice hockey. You will show them once a ASU hockey arena opens and then you will cement yourself as one of "us". Bank on it.
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Congrats on the sweep
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            I get you.
                            MOST hockey parents here aren't as bad as baseball, soccer, and basketball parents. I'm one but NEVER tried to live in my son's skates. I couldn't even if I tried.

Ummm, do you know if your cheerleaders made the trip?
                            You've already been told once, you're not allowed around the cheerleaders!

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                              You've already been told once, you're not allowed around the cheerleaders!
                              Damm you, Sol!

Comment

WTH, did the ASU & Wisconsin goalies leave their sticks in the locker room? What happened? I could only get it on live stream radio, no video.

Comment

Working...
                                X