Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Tua Tagovailoa has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.

Scuttlebutt is the Dolphins may kick the tires on him at #5.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Tua Tagovailoa has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.

Scuttlebutt is the Dolphins may kick the tires on him at #5.
      Redskins want him. No QB is truly crippled until they have their shot.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Twins? Usurped by the Cubs
        Vikings? Usurped by the Bills
        North Stars? If ever usurped by the Devils

Always loved both Cubs and Twins. Remember, before interleague play, it was ok to have your AL team and NL team. Yes, I will root for the Twins over the Cubs every time.
        Never was a huge Vikings fan. Didn't really have a "team" until Jim Kelly came along.
        North Stars moved and ceased to be, in case you missed it. According to the sports rules, I was free to choose another team.

Next.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Always loved both Cubs and Twins. Remember, before interleague play, it was ok to have your AL team and NL team. Yes, I will root for the Twins over the Cubs every time.
          Never was a huge Vikings fan. Didn't really have a "team" until Jim Kelly came along.
          North Stars moved and ceased to be, in case you missed it. According to the sports rules, I was free to choose another team.

Next.
          Then, to make matters worse, you were stuck with hockey gophers that entire time. As Trump would say, SAD!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Then, to make matters worse, you were stuck with hockey gophers that entire time. As Trump would say, SAD!!
            He was stuck with a team with 5 national titles including two since 2000. Boo hoo.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              He was stuck with a team with 5 national titles including two since 2000. Boo hoo.
              You don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                You don't get it.
                I get you guys' hayseed Hatfield-McCoy Minny-Wisco narcissism of small differences, sure. But they've won national titles in the lifetime of a current student. A current student's parents. You chose a bad way to taunt him.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I get you guys' hayseed Hatfield-McCoy Minny-Wisco narcissism of small differences, sure. But they've won national titles in the lifetime of a current student. A current student's parents. You chose a bad way to taunt him.
                  It's not a taunt, it's humor. Some amount of respect and affection clothed in insult, to be sure, but humor. At least in my (Nodak-Minny, not Minny-Wisco) case.

Like I said, I doubt you would understand.
                  Last edited by burd; 01-07-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

So if Rivera went to DC, and Judge went to the Giants (?) and Carolina hired the Baylor coach, and McCarthy went to Dallas....doesn't that leave only the Browns job available?!?
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I thought everybody offered the Giants gig turned it down?
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        So if Rivera went to DC, and Judge went to the Giants (?) and Carolina hired the Baylor coach, and McCarthy went to Dallas....doesn't that leave only the Browns job available?!?
                        Until Cleveland gets its entire organization's back-office in order, no coach with solid credentials will bother with that team. Unless the only alternative is working for Dan Snyder.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Next.
                          -No it wasn't ok and only jackwagons latched onto the Cubs if they weren't from Chicago. It's like all the idiots that bought the new White Sox hats when they changed their logo in the 90's but were Twins fans. They looked like tools. Also this isn't the 90's yet you act like the Cubs are your team.
                          -Never was a huge Vikings fan but live and die now with the Bills because of Jim Kelly?
                          -I know the NS moved - but I would never latch onto another team the way you did with NJ. Hell even to this day I cheer for the Wild but the feeling will never be the same.

I know you know this is tongue-in-cheek but truth at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            McCarthy headed to Dallas
                            I thought he was smarter than to work for the Steinbrenner of the NFL.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Leave them alone Kep. They're so cute when they argue "five" or "six".

Signed,
                              "Eight"

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Until Cleveland gets its entire organization's back-office in order, no coach with solid credentials will bother with that team. Unless the only alternative is working for Dan Snyder.
                                A. Cleveland.
                                B. Dan Snyder.
                                C. Cleveland.
                                D. Dan Snyder.

Um, ... what's E?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X