Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

At 20-10 SF and SF getting the ball I figured it was down to one of two outcomes and said as much to the group I was with:

- SF makes it 27-10 and eats five minutes of clock doing it -- game SF
    - Mahomes is game MVP -- game KC
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      They haven't been this shocked since that time Beyonce had dancers in an X formation with kangol hats!
      And the same women left Janet to take the fall for the "wardrobe malfunction." I also wager last year, they wanted Adam Levine to get into their pants.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        At 20-10 SF and SF getting the ball I figured it was down to one of two outcomes and said as much to the group I was with:

- SF makes it 27-10 and eats five minutes of clock doing it -- game SF
        - Mahomes is game MVP -- game KC
        Ooooh, you so smaht!!!
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So, my cousin's(who is a Baptist preacher) wife posted this morning that she's switching to Coke from Pepsi because Pepsi sponsored the halftime show, which she felt was abhorrent. I almost couldn't get my eyes to roll back into place after seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            So, my cousin's(who is a Baptist preacher) wife posted this morning that she's switching to Coke from Pepsi because Pepsi sponsored the halftime show, which she felt was abhorrent. I almost couldn't get my eyes to roll back into place after seeing that.
            Send her this. I think over the next few years we should try to work her all the way through all the sodas.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Ooooh, you so smaht!!!
              It wasn't fair.
              I had insider info.
              You see, I'm used to seeing a team with a head coach named "Kyle S" not be able to put together a game clinching drive when they need it.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                It wasn't fair.
                I had insider info.
                You see, I'm used to seeing a team with a head coach named "Kyle S" not be able to put together a game clinching drive when they need it.
                Oh, I thought maybe someone left a manila envelope on your doorstep.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Oh people are certainly getting the vapors over a little booty shaking.
                  Hey!

J’lo nor Shakira definitely do not have a “little” booty!

Of course, since most white folk in this country can’t understand that concept...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Oh, I thought maybe someone left a manila envelope on your doorstep.
                    It was found on his front porch in a mayonnaise jar from Funk & Wagnalls at noon yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      It was found on his front porch in a mayonnaise jar from Funk & Wagnalls at noon yesterday.

So, like 3 people will get that. Sadly.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Seems no one has/had a manila envelope.

Ivanka, Lindsey Graham, and The National Hockey Center.
                        Name a Trump, a chump, and a dump.

< bah-dump-bump .... ting! >

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          ... most white folk in this country can’t understand that concept...
                          Yeah they do, it just runs under the alias "badonkadonk".

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

So, like 3 people will get that. Sadly.
                            But those three people will appreciate it! The rest can Google it

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              There are a lot of reasons to drink Coca-Cola instead of Pepsi. This is probably the dumbest one.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Yeah they do, it just runs under the alias "badonkadonk".
                                No. No they don’t.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X