Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I have to admit, I quick-googled the SB appearances, so my bad. Haley has six, according to the link I found.
    And sh*, is IS 2020. Dammit. Fine. MN 1961 until 1990. Doesn't change my stance.
    Well, if we're now using 30 year increments, then to be fair, we need to wait until the end of next season. The Vikings take 1961-1990 in a landslide. 1991-2020 is to be determined, but the Bills have the narrow advantage.

Who did Haley get his 6 appearances with? I know he got 2 with the 49ers and 3 with the Cowboys. I didn't think he got another one...but I could be wrong.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

What a punt...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Should have taken a knee instead of the end zone...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Well, I'm 0/2 on the weekend.

But I'm okay with that.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            Well, if we're now using 30 year increments, then to be fair, we need to wait until the end of next season. The Vikings take 1961-1990 in a landslide. 1991-2020 is to be determined, but the Bills have the narrow advantage.

Who did Haley get his 6 appearances with? I know he got 2 with the 49ers and 3 with the Cowboys. I didn't think he got another one...but I could be wrong.
            Ok, I misread the link. Haley has won 5 SBs, but has not appeared in 6. All with Cowboys/49ers. Side note: that's the ultimate sports whore. Wow.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Should have taken a knee instead of the end zone...
              Goat last pass in foxboro was a td
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Despite the horrifying loss tonight, I still believe in my Pats (5-5 since My Conversion). I will be actively rooting for them in every game they play. Forever.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Despite the horrifying loss tonight, I still believe in my Pats (5-5 since My Conversion). I will be actively rooting for them in every game they play. Forever.
                  I shall never leave my Bills. Believe me, the pain is much more.....1986 and counting......
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Might I remind you, that last game you lost, the big one, was completely on you (12th man).

1990 until now, you have zero argument. Zero. 1970-1990, you had the crown.
                    That wasn't their last playoff debacle and since the 90's the Bills have been mostly irrelevant and haven't mattered. Since then the Vikings lost other home playoff games under Denny they had no business losing if they had a competent playoff coach on top of all the other royal screw ups.

We can agree to disagree.

Comment

Although the title of the thread was a jab at whining Pats fans it was the truth. Pats had a good record but they weren't good.
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        That wasn't their last playoff debacle and since the 90's the Bills have been mostly irrelevant and haven't mattered. Since then the Vikings lost other home playoff games under Denny they had no business losing if they had a competent playoff coach on top of all the other royal screw ups.

We can agree to disagree.
                        You are correct.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I shall never leave my Bills. Believe me, the pain is much more.....1986 and counting......
                          Is this a Whoooooosh situation?

Question for Belichick should be who he has lined up for OC since McDaniels was out the door and focusing on the three job offers he has rather than muster up one play that could get them in the end zone on first and goal. 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Is this a Whoooooosh situation?

Question for Belichick should be who he has lined up for OC since McDaniels was out the door and focusing on the three job offers he has rather than muster up one play that could get them in the end zone on first and goal. 😃
                            No whoosh.

Comment

It's cute that you some of you fans are arguing about who has had the worst playoff record and most pain....

In the Super Bowl era, the Lions are 1-12. I've lost count of Super Bowls, but Detroit has only participated 12 time that whole time.

Heck, including ALL seasons, the Lions are all of 7-13- dating back the first appearance in 1935.

So feel sorry for yourself all you want, but Lions fans are laughing at you for your "pain" as you have no clue what futility really means.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                It's cute that you some of you fans are arguing about who has had the worst playoff record and most pain....

In the Super Bowl era, the Lions are 1-12. I've lost count of Super Bowls, but Detroit has only participated 12 time that whole time.

Heck, including ALL seasons, the Lions are all of 7-13- dating back the first appearance in 1935.

So feel sorry for yourself all you want, but Lions fans are laughing at you for your "pain" as you have no clue what futility really means.
                                I believe the criteria being discussed was losing in the playoffs in spectacular fashion. I know the Lions have had a few gut-wrenching losses (1993 and 2014 jump out to me), but they really pale in comparison with the kings of this group: Minnesota and Buffalo.

If we are moving the criteria to outright futility, then the Lions quickly move up the ladder. Using that criteria, in the Super Bowl era, you really have the Lions (16 winning seasons, 12 Playoff appearances, 0 Super Bowl trips, 1 Playoff win, 3 Division Championships) and the Browns (18 winnings seasons, 14 Playoff appearances, 0 Super Bowl trips, 6 Playoff wins, 9 Division Championships). The Cardinals (15 winnings seasons, 8 Playoff appearances, 1 Super Bowl trip, 6 Playoff wins, 5 Division Championships) could also make a case...but I'll take Detroit as kings of outright futility in the Super Bowl era.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X