Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Bill O'Brien thinks he's a clever ex-Patriot like everyone not named Bill Belichick, trading DeAndre Hopkins for washed up David Johnson.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

NFL got "lucky" with this whole thing, didn't they? Literally every other sport is on standby and free agency/draft will be the only new sports news for the next two months.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        NFL got "lucky" with this whole thing, didn't they? Literally every other sport is on standby and free agency/draft will be the only new sports news for the next two months.
        It’s not luck, it’s $kill.

You stated the only reason they didn’t suspend the start of their year, and won’t suspend the draft.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Brady is gone. Not surprising. No way Bill was going to pay him or sign him for multiple years
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Now we learn the truth. Covid-19 was created in a lab by Bill Belichick to ensure that Tom Brady never plays for another team. Can't play if there are no games, amirite?

Comment

A few years down the road, someone will bring up "That weird year with Brady in Tampa Bay" that we'll have collectively blocked out of our minds from this fall
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                A few years down the road, someone will bring up "That weird year with Brady in Tampa Bay" that we'll have collectively blocked out of our minds from this fall
                Best of luck to him but I'm not sure what he's thinking. Dude already has more money than god and does he really think Tampa Bay is getting through the NFC for a shot at the Super Bowl??? The track record of 40 year old QB's leaving their long term teams at the end of their careers and starting over in a new place is not good.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Best of luck to him but I'm not sure what he's thinking. Dude already has more money than god and does he really think Tampa Bay is getting through the NFC for a shot at the Super Bowl??? The track record of 40 year old QB's leaving their long term teams at the end of their careers and starting over in a new place is not good.
                  Then what does he have to lose? Although I agree that if he is really leaving for money it's perplexing. I suspect this might be a mutual parting.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Then what does he have to lose? Although I agree that if he is really leaving for money it's perplexing. I suspect this might be a mutual parting.
                    Having a sh itty end to his career? I could see if SF inexplicably wanted to swap him in for Jimmy G as that's a Super Bowl contender, or even maybe Tennessee who has a solid running game and a kick a ss offensive line. But Tampa or the Chargers? Yikes. Just retire if those are the choices.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Having a sh itty end to his career? I could see if SF inexplicably wanted to swap him in for Jimmy G as that's a Super Bowl contender, or even maybe Tennessee who has a solid running game and a kick a ss offensive line. But Tampa or the Chargers? Yikes. Just retire if those are the choices.
                      While your ego is right up there Toms is off the charts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Many, many great players have ended their career with a pathetic cash grab.

Tom died as he lived: clueless and carried along by other forces he only understood well enough to exploit.

This ends my allegiance to the Pats. Mission accomplished.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Philip Rivers was the problem with the chargers. With Tom there, its Super Bowl!
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Now we learn the truth. Covid-19 was created in a lab by Bill Belichick to ensure that Tom Brady never plays for another team. Can't play if there are no games, amirite?
                            I hope not. Right after the Super Bowl I took a chance and put down bets on both the Chargers and Bucs to win the Super Bowl, with the hope he ends up on one of them. To say I got pretty good odds would be an understatement, assuming he signs with one.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I hope not. Right after the Super Bowl I took a chance and put down bets on both the Chargers and Bucs to win the Super Bowl, with the hope he ends up on one of them. To say I got pretty good odds would be an understatement, assuming he signs with one.
                              Unfortunately he is old and now sucks. The 2nd half of the season was hard evidence.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Super Bowl 50 says, “hi!”
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X