Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    My vote for MVP is Shakira.
    That'd give her a World Cup/Super Bowl double.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Of course.

trump-tweet-kansas-city

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Either way, I'd kill or die for a night with Shakira.
        Gotta get through Pique first.
        And if Ronaldo couldn't do it...
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Kyle "28-3" Shanahan has now been outscored 46-0 in the 4th quarter/OT of his two Super Bowl appearances.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Kyle "28-3" Shanahan has now been outscored 46-0 in the 4th quarter/OT of his two Super Bowl appearances.
            His best parts dribbled down Peggy Shanahan's leg.

Kendall Roy. Boar on the floor!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

True highlight of the Super Bowl:
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Gotta get through Pique first.
                And if Ronaldo couldn't do it...
                Her personal life has led to some bad decisions, I admit.

But hey, if there's a chance....
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'll be right back. Won't take long. I promise.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    I'll be right back. Won't take long. I promise.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

make America great again!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Apparently it costs 1MM-1.5MM to book Shakira for a performance.

A beer group that has a local Mediterranean place as a member was trolling them, to get them to hire her for weekend belly dancing (which they DO have on weekends; it's really art, not skanky). That joke just gathered steam hardcore, hilarity.

Comment

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I doubt I'm in the demographic that the half time show was targeting seeing as I couldn't have picked Shakira out of a lineup. Muted it was OK I figured KC would blow 49ers off field, that didn't happen until the end but still happened. Mahomes is one of those guys that has "it" . Didn't understand why 49ers didn't try for some points at end of 1st half.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              I doubt I'm in the demographic that the half time show was targeting seeing as I couldn't have picked Shakira out of a lineup. Muted it was OK I figured KC would blow 49ers off field, that didn't happen until the end but still happened. Mahomes is one of those guys that has "it" . Didn't understand why 49ers didn't try for some points at end of 1st half.
                              They did, but got called for OPI, and pretty much ruined their chance.

You all can have Shakira, I'll be quite pleased with J-Lo. I have a thing for Puerto Ricans...

Both of them should inspire everyone to keep in good shape. Holy crap, both of the look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                They did, but got called for OPI, and pretty much ruined their chance.

You all can have Shakira, I'll be quite pleased with J-Lo. I have a thing for Puerto Ricans...

Both of them should inspire everyone to keep in good shape. Holy crap, both of the look amazing.
                                49ers coach never called time out. he let a bunch time go off clock before KC punted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X