This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Don’t know the source...Just throwing it out there.
    This encompasses 99% of the problems with social media. Take the 2 minutes to investigate the source before passing it on, and the bullshiat trollbait/foreign interference stops.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
      This encompasses 99% of the problems with social media. Take the 2 minutes to investigate the source before passing it on, and the bullshiat trollbait/foreign interference stops.
      Generally yes, I agree. However with regard to the DNC rigging for Hillary over Bernie, my poor choice of site/source below notwithstanding, it’s been established. Former Representative Tim Canova has discussed this ad nauseum and it’s been widely reported although the DNC fraud lawsuit itself has gotten almost zero coverage.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        KEPLER SUCKS!!!

Happy now?
        Oh, I'm happy.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          Generally yes, I agree. However with regard to the DNC rigging for Hillary over Bernie, my poor choice of site/source below notwithstanding, it’s been established. Former Representative Tim Canova has discussed this ad nauseum and it’s been widely reported although the DNC fraud lawsuit itself has gotten almost zero coverage.
          Soooo, every time you post something like this you get an all expenses paid vacation to Siberia courtesy of Uncle Vlady? I hear its pretty cold there this time of year.

Kep the reason why you're getting blasted is simple. You're using "preference" and "rigged" interchangeably. Rigged implies corruption and stealing, while a preference is a lot more benign. Obviously the RNC's preference was for Jebbers! or Kasich instead of Chump, but they didn't try to screw the guy out of votes. Likewise if the DNC preferred Hillary so be it, but if you have any proof of corruption you need to put up or shut up as you've repeatedly been asked to do. Otherwise you're just doing the Putin/Chump ticket's bidding.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Kep the reason why you're getting blasted is simple. You're using "preference" and "rigged" interchangeably. Rigged implies corruption and stealing, while a preference is a lot more benign.
            I corrected the terminology. "Rigged" is too decisive. However, "prefer" is too soft. A middle term -- cheating, sharp practice, trickery -- is most apt. "Thumb on the scale" is the best non-provocative term to shut both sides up.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              A middle term -- cheating, sharp practice, trickery -- is most apt.
              again put up or shut up. What was the cheating/trickery? Are you saying Bernie got outsmarted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz?
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Go home, Rover, You're drunk.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Soooo, every time you post something like this you get an all expenses paid vacation to Siberia courtesy of Uncle Vlady? I hear its pretty cold there this time of year.

Kep the reason why you're getting blasted is simple. You're using "preference" and "rigged" interchangeably. Rigged implies corruption and stealing, while a preference is a lot more benign. Obviously the RNC's preference was for Jebbers! or Kasich instead of Chump, but they didn't try to screw the guy out of votes. Likewise if the DNC preferred Hillary so be it, but if you have any proof of corruption you need to put up or shut up as you've repeatedly been asked to do. Otherwise you're just doing the Putin/Chump ticket's bidding.
                  Uhm: https://youtu.be/N0IWe11RWOM

Edit: if this link doesn’t Work it’s Obama re Russia “the 80’s called, they want their foreign policy back”.

Not everything ties back to Vlady. Sometimes people here in good ole America actually do commit crimes and, gasp, rig primaries.

Look at what Attorney Jared Beck has found thusfar re: 2016.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Here’s Attorney Elizabeth Beck explaining a bit of what their lawsuit has uncovered: https://youtu.be/YLHvM-j9Xjk

If you don’t want to read About it or listen to either Elizabeth or Jared Beck here is a gem from the lawyer representing the DNC: they have the right to pick the candidate, in a back room, over cigars and wine whatever, regardless of voting, they choose who will be their ultimate candidate to face off vs gop. There’s more to it than that but basically the 99% and their votes are not part of the equation. Pretty stunning that they reveal this process in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      Here’s Attorney Elizabeth Beck explaining a bit of what their lawsuit has uncovered: https://youtu.be/YLHvM-j9Xjk

If you don’t want to read About it or listen to either Elizabeth or Jared Beck here is a gem from the lawyer representing the DNC: they have the right to pick the candidate, in a back room, over cigars and wine whatever, regardless of voting, they choose who will be their ultimate candidate to face off vs gop. There’s more to it than that but basically the 99% and their votes are not part of the equation. Pretty stunning that they reveal this process in court.
                      The right to do something doesn't mean it happened.

States have the right to pick their electoral college electors out of a hat, if they wanted to. It doesn't mean it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I corrected the terminology. "Rigged" is too decisive. However, "prefer" is too soft. A middle term -- cheating, sharp practice, trickery -- is most apt. "Thumb on the scale" is the best non-provocative term to shut both sides up.
                        Source please.

Time for you to hold yourself to the same standard you hold everyone else to. You keep saying stuff like this and never provide any actual facts to back it up. You dont get to make accusations of "cheating" and "trickery" without something that resembles an actual fact,
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          The right to do something doesn't mean it happened.

States have the right to pick their electoral college electors out of a hat, if they wanted to. It doesn't mean it happens.
                          Yes, that may be true. I just bought Beck’s book on the 16 fraud (or, if you will, alleged fraud) and will report back when finished.

We’ll see if scotus takes this up. I don’t recall the time frame for their response.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Hey that's my bit!!!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

this has always been "the process". recently the primaries have become more open, but the parties can decide at any time to choose their candidates any dam way they desire.
                                this isn't news.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X