Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Why I want a progressive this time.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/16/eliz...HzfvVIFO3pg4Vo

For everybody who says that this government is caught in gridlock, remember that when the question was cutting taxes for the richest and for the biggest corporations, it took the Republicans about five weeks in order to call everybody in and do a trillion and a half dollars in tax breaks, tax breaks that went mostly to those at the top. The folks at the top, they get heard all the time in Washington. I want middle-class families to get heard in Washington. (Elizabeth Warren)
    This is a really good interview.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Fat **** has apologized

Comment

Former Hawaii gov calls for tulsi to resign since she’s missed nearly every house vote and voted present at one she bothered to make it to

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...bard-to-resign

Comment

You know, I saw that she has only made it to a handful last week. I’m glad this is getting more coverage. Because it p—sses me off that she’s using the party. She’s worse than wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile. At least they’re just normal party machine grifters.

Gabbard is actively and very publicly trying to damage the party. She’s not a democrat, she’s not a liberal, she’s not a warmongering converadem like Pete. She’s a Russian asset and I’m wondering what she actually does when she’s missing that many votes.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Apparently Obama is backing Warren behind the scenes...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Ruh roh, que up the Bernie bros...good thing Barack still has his security!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                She proooooooooooooobably has the best bet between the progressives and moderates/centrists. As much as I like Amy, if I'm honest with myself, that is a lost cause.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Ruh roh, que up the Bernie bros...good thing Barack still has his security!
                  The Bernie Bro on my facebook feed also likes Andrew Yang, calls anyone to the right of Bernie a "cop," and says Obama was just the same as Reagan.

Why yes, he's also 38, single, and bitter as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    The Bernie Bro on my facebook feed also likes Andrew Yang, calls anyone to the right of Bernie a "cop," and says Obama was just the same as Reagan.

In 20 yrs he will be Kepler
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Sounds like my dad. He thought Wellstone was too far right.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        In 20 yrs he will be Kepler
                        Unfair. I'm 56.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Gabbard is actively and very publicly trying to damage the party. She’s not a democrat, she’s not a liberal, she’s not a warmongering converadem like Pete. She’s a Russian asset and I’m wondering what she actually does when she’s missing that many votes.
                          One of the gratifying things of 2019 is as it ends fifty million Americans fully understand what Dr. Mrs. thought of Gabbard when it began.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

one of the globe’s plagerizers (er columnists) wrote that the house needs expanded. They haven’t done so in some time and should go back to each 200k getting their own rep. He also wrote that it only really takes a house vote to do so as they self govern this. If accurate why not? Nancy should fire up the bill machine and get these people on the ballot for November

Would only help with turnout
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That would require Nancy to actually wield power effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                one of the globe’s plagerizers (er columnists) wrote that the house needs expanded. They haven’t done so in some time and should go back to each 200k getting their own rep. He also wrote that it only really takes a house vote to do so as they self govern this. If accurate why not? Nancy should fire up the bill machine and get these people on the ballot for November

Would only help with turnout
                                Did the guy forget about the Reapportionment Act that passed all of Congress in 1929? I doubt it's as easy as he made it sound.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X