Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Can’t tell if handy posted a gif or its just another ad
    Por que no los dos?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Por que no los dos?
      True. Technically it was a publicity stunt for Red Bull, which is a form of advertising.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Still gives me goosebumps.

Comment

Clinton spokesperson responded today to CNN when asked about the Gabbard lawsuit: If the nesting doll fits...

Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lame

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Lame
              Yeah, because “Nate Bronze” is so ****ing clever.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It’s not but it’s better than anything Hillary’s genius advisers could come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  It’s not but it’s better than anything Hillary’s genius advisers could come up with.
                  Are you coming at this from a pro-Tulsi or anti-Hillary angle?

Either way, Nate Bronze is still more lame.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

With trix it's mostly Clinton Derangement Syndrome, though I'm sure he agrees with Tulsi's anti-interventionist foreign policy proposals. However, I think many (most?) posters here would broadly agree with that policy.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      So, maybe WArren and Hillary’s attack’s on Bernie we’re coordinated?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1049701

Eff both of them, step aside, we need real change and I suspect Bernie has a lot more up his sleeve than he can reveal now.
                      While I would prefer Bernie, Warren counts as real change. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

He is really lame, I agree

And I'm not even remotely pro-Tulsi due to the way she pals around with fascists like Modi but I find the Russia hysteria nauseating and it's hilarious that she's still using that as a scapegoat for her ineptitude in 2016.

Comment

the Russia hysteria
                          Do you mean in regards to their election interference? Their regional expansionism? Their Syrian adventure? You and I are typically on the same page about policy. I am concerned about Russia. I think they are the second biggest threat to peace in the world after us. Do you think that concern is "hysteria"?
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't think Russia is in the top 5 in terms of threats to our democracy or as big a threat as liberals like to portray it. As far as their foreign policy, like you said, ours hasn't a whole lot better so I'd rather just focus on fixing that first but they are a problem in that regard.

Comment

I don't think Russia is in the top 5 in terms of threats to our democracy or as big a threat as liberals like to portray it. As far as their foreign policy, like you said, ours hasn't a whole lot better so I'd rather just focus on fixing that first but they are a problem in that regard.
                              Europe would beg to differ, and Europe is very important for us.

Threats to our democracy:

1. The right's evolution into fascism
                              2. Legalized bribery of public officials
                              3. The effect of big money in campaigns
                              4. Vote suppression by Jim Crow II tactics
                              5. Methodical interference by a variety of bad actors

We need to stop all of the above.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                While I would prefer Bernie, Warren counts as real change. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good.
                                I’m guilty of that last sentiment for sure...

I just cannot back Warren after her varied lies and her Willingness to back our 740,000,000,000 military budget. I would like someone who will begin our migration away from a defense economy and as Dr. King put it “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today.”

My view of Bernie as the best of the bunch has a lot to do with speeches and interviews that i’ve Seen from his younger days. I think in many ways he remains unchanged from those youthful ideals.

Apropos of nothing here but...to think I was a republican for 40 years (1/2 my family is Cuban, + dad is still a big Reagan disciple) only to have my head and heart changed radically by reading two books about 7 years ago is astounding. I wish I had this series of epiphanies much earlier.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X