Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

The guy is the only one who has a plan to make gender transition surgery free for trans people while the others arenít going to do **** about it too so...

Either way, this is costing Bernie votes, and a lot of us in the LGBT community are turning our backs on Bernie already. This is NOT okay.

I feel the same way if Bernie would have taken a Steven Crowder or Babylon Bee endorsement. I've heard enough transphobic comments in my life already, and a guy who says he's pro-LGBT shouldn't be taking the endorsement of a homophobe.
    Last edited by MissThundercat; 01-25-2020 at 01:05 PM.
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Why havenít you said anything about the NYTís endorsement of your preferred candidate despite them giving a platform to anti-LGBT people? Is Warren cancelled too?

Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    No, that's trixie's job this cycle. Kep's job is to concern troll that we're being divisive and not serving the party's common interest of kicking Trump out of office when we make fun of Bernie cultists.
    As evidenced below itís trixieís job to cis-splain why LBGTQ folks should stop b-ing.

No, just pointing out the broke brained hypocrisy of the blatant concern trolling by Warren supporters like MTC 👋

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    No, just pointing out the broke brained hypocrisy of the blatant concern trolling by Warren supporters like MTC 👋
    My advice is to stop talking and try listening to her.

Personal attacks.

It's clear a particular poster doesn't want a right and proper discussion about this; this person would rather attack me because I brought bad news about St. Bernard of Vermont.

It's also clear a particular poster is engaging in attention-seeking behavior. I'm a behavior technician with eyes on becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst along with my LMSW eventually, and one thing I learned in training is to ignore such attention seeking behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    My advice is to stop talking and try listening to her.
    Good thing sheís not the only trans person and doesnít speak for the entire community.

And calling out someoneís stupid concern trolling takes over the last 6+ months isnít a personal attack.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020 at 01:29 PM.

"Doesn't speak for the entire community." Let's see.

The Advocate (LGBT) online news has blasted Bernie over this.

LGBTQ Nation has blasted Bernie over this.

NewNowNext has blasted Bernie over this.

All of those are well-known LGBT publications. Not only that, my trans friends are backing away from Bernie over this and reconsidering our votes.

But since a discussion with you over this isn't possible, I'm going to leave you to worship at the altar of St. Bernard of Vermont. Good day, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Good thing sheís not the only trans person and doesnít speak for the entire community.

And calling out someoneís stupid concern trolling takes over the last 6+ months isnít a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    "Doesn't speak for the entire community." Let's see.

The Advocate (LGBT) online news has blasted Bernie over this.

LGBTQ Nation has blasted Bernie over this.

NewNowNext has blasted Bernie over this.

All of those are well-known LGBT publications. Not only that, my trans friends are backing away from Bernie over this and reconsidering our votes.

But since a discussion with you over this isn't possible, I'm going to leave you to worship at the altar of St. Bernard of Vermont. Good day, sir.
    Do these same publications say anything about Warren accepting a far worse endorsement from NYT? Anything about Barrack or Hillaryís substantially worse records on this issue? Anything about how your candidate was a republican during the height of the AIDS crisis?

The reality is none of the candidates are perfect, in 2016 you had someone who opposed gay marriage and was ok with some anti-trans stuff and yet Iím guessing you voted for her in the primary and general. Itís interesting how the, ďdonít let perfect be the enemy of goodĒ, only applies to centrists and Bernie is the only one who gets concern trolled by you constantly despite being measurably better on this issue.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

[/QUOTE]

Ya we need that abandon thread gif here

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Kep's job is to concern troll that we're being divisive and not serving the party's common interest of kicking Trump out of office when we make fun of Bernie cultists.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Ya we need that abandon thread gif here

Notice that this has been her actual position, not that of a guy who said heíd vote for her.

trix is coming off like Fifth Avenue Posse (#FAP) members.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

This thread is a dumpster fire...

Thread Information