Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

anyone that doesn't have Bernie as #1 in their quiz results should do themselves a favor and join the GOP. They'll be happier there.
    Last edited by BassAle; 01-15-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      anyone that doesn't have Bernie as #1 should do themselves a favor and join the GOP. They'll be happier there.
      So nearly every non conservative here? Good plan.

Edit- I took that to mean #1 on that quiz list. He’s my top candidate even if he wasn’t on that stupid quiz
      Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 01-15-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Amy K has actually raised her profile a little, but I think it's too little too late. Right now, at best, I think she'd be VP nominee.
        Sad part was her delivery was a bit clumsy last night. What she was saying was pragmatic and would actually help people.

Pay for trade school, we have enough MBAs, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Bernie has finally started texting me
          Got a nice big embossed letter from Trump campaign seeking donations. Said I was a valued supporter.

I sent them a fake check for $1,000,000.00 signed "Mexico."

A waste of 50 cents so a grunt can throw it in the trash, I know, but I was feeling both indulgent and deeply troubled that I was on their mailing list. Could such a small thing trigger the need for therapy?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Got a nice big embossed letter from Trump campaign seeking donations. Said I was a valued supporter.

A waste of 50 cents so a grunt can throw it in the trash, I know, but I was feeling both indulgent and deeply troubled that I was on their mailing list. Could such a small thing trigger the need for therapy?
            I registered with Agent Orange's site just to see what was going out to his base every couple days. And it was always the same. Just cut-and-paste a new name as the enemy, and a new emergency to threaten. It was both sad and hilarious. And it's sadly effective, based upon the numbers his campaign's reporting for quarterly contributions.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So nearly every non conservative here? Good plan.

Edit- I took that to mean #1 on that quiz list. He’s my top candidate even if he wasn’t on that stupid quiz
              Sarcasm detector needs recalibration.

I’m channeling Trix’s response to the quiz. I’m not serious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                At the top of the list same here, but no one is surprised by mookie and I aligning, but now DGF really-really has the heebie-jeebies!

Bloomberg 12
                Biden 11
                Steyer 9
                Klobuchar 8
                Gabbard 8
                Buttigieg 7
                Yang 7
                Sanders 6
                Warren 3
                I had Warren at 2
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Sarcasm detector needs recalibration.

I’m channeling Trix’s response to the quiz. I’m not serious.
                  Whoops

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I registered with Agent Orange's site just to see what was going out to his base every couple days. And it was always the same. Just cut-and-paste a new name as the enemy, and a new emergency to threaten. It was both sad and hilarious. And it's sadly effective, based upon the numbers his campaign's reporting for quarterly contributions.
                    Always Be Grifting

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

So when he releases it and says "See, I told you Mexico was going to pay for it!!" that will be your name and address they forgot to black out...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

anyone that doesn't have Bernie as #1 in their quiz results should do themselves a favor and join the GOP. They'll be happier there.
                        That is a great trix impression
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trix doesn't want us to leave the party. He and Bernie's staffers want to send us to American gulags for re-education. I heard about it in James' O'Queefe's latest exposé.

Comment

Hey at least he doesn't want to send them to Guantanamo

Comment

Nice exchange between Warren and Bernie after debate. Dems will eat there own once again
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Nice exchange between Warren and Bernie after debate. Dems will eat there own once again
                                That was dumb. I'm sickened by it.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X