Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Great concept, but Triangulation will never work now. Gingrich killed that idea.
    Christ, who even knows? Donald F-cking Dump is the President. That's an even bigger joke than Ronald F-cking Reagan. Good think PewDiePie* isn't eligible.

* I am kidding, of course. I would totally take PewDiePie over Dump as President.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Biden isn't a moron, he's just an old, old pol playing from an old, old playbook.

It does say something, however, that his instinct is he tack farther right for veep. What he needs to do is take Warren or Bernie or some mythical woman of color equivalent (Abrams?), tack left, and energize the portion of the party that isn't busing to the polls from a nursing home.
      Biden is a moron. Even before he was old he talked like he had Alzheimer's. I wouldnt trust him with the combination on a piece of luggage.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Biden is a moron. Even before he was old he talked like he had Alzheimer's. I wouldnt trust him with the combination on a piece of luggage.
        This is what Biden is.

That means he has Lincoln's character, Washington's courage, Adams' equanimity, Franklin's wit, Jefferson's intellect, and Dolly Madison's raw sexuality.

Fig. 1. Dolly DTF
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Christ, who even knows? Donald F-cking Dump is the President. That's an even bigger joke than Ronald F-cking Reagan. Good think PewDiePie* isn't eligible.

* I am kidding, of course. I would totally take PewDiePie over Dump as President.
          You can see with what is happening with Murkowski and Collins that Triangulation is dead. The Republicans have created a monolithic voting block. Which is and was completely missed by the Founders when they wrote the Constitution.

Remember, a lot of people thought when Trump was elected that he was going to be able to get things done because on some things (at least on election day) it looked like he sided with the Democrats. He could have blew up the Republican Party with the Triangulation he could have done. But, I think he saw he reelection problem and saw "who" was attending his rallies and who wasn't. So, he could have been a great President and got a lot of things done with Democratic votes in the two Houses but his ego and his desire to get reelected even at his age prevented it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            You can see with what is happening with Murkowski and Collins that Triangulation is dead. The Republicans have created a monolithic voting block. Which is and was completely missed by the Founders when they wrote the Constitution.
            The Founders thought sectionalism would always trump mass messaging. They didn't (probably couldn't) know that globalization would wear down sectional differences and technology would make mass propaganda more effective.

The Roman Republic didn't know the generals would seize power. That is what is happening here, where for "generals" read billionaires. Unless we fight back.
            Cornell University

Comment

This will presumably be running on Fox by tonight.

A video of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden that was selectively edited to falsely suggest he made racist remarks during a recent speech was making the rounds Thursday on social media, raking in more than a million views on one tweet alone.
              Cornell University

Comment

Probably just on repeat in Bernie’s campaign stops.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Anybody seen trix lately?
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Anybody seen trix lately?
                    Don't say his name three times!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Do it.

Comment

Castro endorses Warren
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Castro endorses Warren
                          Wow. Did not see that one coming.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Adams' equanimity
                            I'd argue this one doesn't exist (mostly based on my dim recollection of the HBO miniseries). How about Adams' conscientiousness as a positive defining trait?
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Castro endorses Warren
                              well who the heck else did everyone expect Raul to endorse?!?!?!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Castro endorses Warren
                                He's angling for that Veep spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X