Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Biden has stated he’s open to nominating Obama to Supreme Court.
    Nice sentiment. Too old.

Dems should only nominate people mookie would sleep with from now on. 20-something Asian hotties who will live to 110.

All rise.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      This does not apply to Republicans. At all. Not a singles thing that has been stated about Cabinet positions applies to the current Cabinet. None.
      It applies to politics as usual. The Nazi Party is not politics as usual.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        It applies to politics as usual. The Nazi Party is not politics as usual.
        Politics as usual ended in 1980.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Politics as usual ended in 1980.

From 80 (78, really) to 94 the right was bad but they were the same old bad we've always seen before -- Plutes warping democracy but remaining inside it. Starting in 94 they began to methodically destroy democracy and whip up their mindless horde to root them on.

Reagan wasn't a fascist, he was just a drooling (and willing) dupe of the rich. Fascism began with Newt and Rush, flowered with Cheney and O'Reilly, and now begins to fester and decay with Dump and Hannity.
          Last edited by Kepler; 12-30-2019, 09:32 AM.
          Cornell University

Comment

From 80 (78, really) to 94 the right was bad but they were the same old bad we've always seen before -- Plutes warping democracy but remaining inside it. Starting in 94 they began to methodically destroy democracy and whip up their mindless horde to root them on.

Reagan wasn't a fascist, he was just a drooling (and willing) dupe of the rich. Fascism began with Newt, flowered with Cheney, and now begins to fester and decay with Dump.
            Reagan made them all possible. You could actually date it back to Nixon. Without Nixon the idea of Fox News might never have germinated.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Reagan made them all possible. You could actually date it back to Nixon. Without Nixon the idea of Fox News might never have germinated.
              If you start with Nixon you start in the 50s.
              Cornell University

Comment

Dems should only nominate people mookie would sleep with from now on. .
                Anybody who's judgement is that poor should not be within 1000 miles of the Supreme Court!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

If you start with Nixon you start in the 50s.
                  No. I am not starting in the 50's. Nixon's "impeachment" had a profound effect on "conservatives" and the "conservative movement".

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    That may be...but Yang is a clown and his plan sucks and anyone who wants him involved in anything having to do with policy is out to lunch.
                    In fairness Handy you're forgetting that some people just get off on losing, and so they'll gravitate towards the person least likely to win. Tulsi lost the coin flip to Yang in the Scooby household, so here we are.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      In fairness Handy you're forgetting that some people just get off on losing, and so they'll gravitate towards the person least likely to win. Tulsi lost the coin flip to Yang in the Scooby household, so here we are.
                      More lies.

None of that is true or has ever happened or been posted by me. I just posted that I liked Yang and I hope he is given consideration for a cabinet position. Been vilified ever since. Just like I was vilified for my dislike of a certain small town mayor.

Yet, here I am, one of the few who can state that he voted proudly for Gore, Kerry, and Clinton.

Comment

More lies.

None of that is true or has ever happened or been posted by me. I just posted that I liked Yang and I hope he is given consideration for a cabinet position. Been vilified ever since. Just like I was vilified for my dislike of a certain small town mayor.

Yet, here I am, one of the few who can state that he voted proudly for Gore, Kerry, and Clinton.
                        So you're saying that you're THE VICTIM! Is there a reason why you find so much comfort in that?

Comment

So you're saying that you're THE VICTIM! Is there a reason why you find so much comfort in that?
                          Comfort would not be the word I would use. As for being a victim. Naaah, I don't feel victimized. Not in the slightest. I just don't appreciate all the lying. But, hey, if you get off on lying about me that's your bag.

Comment

Comfort would not be the word I would use. As for being a victim. Naaah, I don't feel victimized. Not in the slightest.
                            The first step is admitting you have a problem Scoobs. I see we're not quite there yet.

Comment

The first step is admitting you have a problem Scoobs. I see we're not quite there yet.
                              And more lies.

Comment

I don’t think you know what the word ‘lie’ means.

You’re confusing it with someone being a dick. Which isn’t to say it’s not deserved sometimes.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X