Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If you guys keep playing Biden, Warren, and Sanders off against each other you deserve what you get.

This is the equivalent of fans of three different pitchers on the same team slagging each other. The D is all that matters. The person holding the torch is fungible.

We have to think about this differently. The old way of doing it is too dangerous. Stop falling for the media feeding frenzy. Start realizing everybody wearing a D is on our side and everybody else -- R, media, voters -- are either obstacles to or means for us to accomplish policy.
    WE have nothing to do with that and can doing nothing about it. Tell the candidates, their campaigns, and the media to stop doing it and focus on Dump.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Tulski is suing Hillary for defamation, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        WE have nothing to do with that and can doing nothing about it. Tell the candidates, their campaigns, and the media to stop doing it and focus on Dump.
        We are each responsible for our own actions. That is our most important job.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Setting the record straight on Joe Biden's past re proposed SS/medicare cuts is a perfectly acceptable thing to do during a primary.

Comment

So, maybe WArren and Hillary’s attack’s on Bernie we’re coordinated?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1049701

Eff both of them, step aside, we need real change and I suspect Bernie has a lot more up his sleeve than he can reveal now.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Don't you have a QAnon meeting to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gets asked simple question, has meltdown.

Comment

One thing's for sure, you know Joe is upset when he does that thing where he fists you on the shoulder, like your uncle telling you to settle down after you've had too many Christmas cookies and are bouncing off the walls. Seen it multiple times now.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      There's no disinformation lmao, he's on record threatening to cut it on more than one occasion in the past.
                      I'm sorry, I'm having trouble reading the text on that TV screen since it's looks like some sort of SD signal.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So... still not disinformation lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          🤣
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can’t tell if handy posted a gif or its just another ad

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Can’t tell if handy posted a gif or its just another ad
                                That's a GIF.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X