Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Bernie has been endorsed by Joe Rogan, a terrible human being with a ****ty podcast.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Not surprising, every Bernie Bro I know loves Joe Rogan because “he’s not afraid to listen to both sides!”

It would also probably not surprise you they ended up voting for Jill Stein because “Hilary and the Democrats were just as bad!” and will vigorously defend that decision to this day.

(Cue Kepler and his “Not Every Bernie Bro!” defense...)
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        (Cue Kepler and his “Not Every Bernie Bro!” defense...)
        No, that's trixie's job this cycle. Kep's job is to concern troll that we're being divisive and not serving the party's common interest of kicking Trump out of office when we make fun of Bernie cultists.

Comment

OK, this was pretty bad for Pete.

https://youtu.be/YpBL9MYChAQ?t=258

Comment

• Comment

Nope, I'm not buying it. By Sanders accepting Rogan's endorsement, he's saying that making homophobic and transphobic statements is okay.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

The guy is the only one who has a plan to make gender transition surgery free for trans people while the others aren’t going to do **** about it too so...

Comment

Either way, this is costing Bernie votes, and a lot of us in the LGBT community are turning our backs on Bernie already. This is NOT okay.

I feel the same way if Bernie would have taken a Steven Crowder or Babylon Bee endorsement. I've heard enough transphobic comments in my life already, and a guy who says he's pro-LGBT shouldn't be taking the endorsement of a homophobe.
                  Last edited by MissThundercat; 01-25-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Why haven’t you said anything about the NYT’s endorsement of your preferred candidate despite them giving a platform to anti-LGBT people? Is Warren cancelled too?

Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      No, that's trixie's job this cycle. Kep's job is to concern troll that we're being divisive and not serving the party's common interest of kicking Trump out of office when we make fun of Bernie cultists.
                      As evidenced below it’s trixie’s job to cis-splain why LBGTQ folks should stop b-ing.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

No, just pointing out the broke brained hypocrisy of the blatant concern trolling by Warren supporters like MTC 👋

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          No, just pointing out the broke brained hypocrisy of the blatant concern trolling by Warren supporters like MTC 👋
                          My advice is to stop talking and try listening to her.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Personal attacks.

It's clear a particular poster doesn't want a right and proper discussion about this; this person would rather attack me because I brought bad news about St. Bernard of Vermont.

It's also clear a particular poster is engaging in attention-seeking behavior. I'm a behavior technician with eyes on becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst along with my LMSW eventually, and one thing I learned in training is to ignore such attention seeking behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              My advice is to stop talking and try listening to her.
                              Good thing she’s not the only trans person and doesn’t speak for the entire community.

And calling out someone’s stupid concern trolling takes over the last 6+ months isn’t a personal attack.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

"Doesn't speak for the entire community." Let's see.

The Advocate (LGBT) online news has blasted Bernie over this.

LGBTQ Nation has blasted Bernie over this.

NewNowNext has blasted Bernie over this.

All of those are well-known LGBT publications. Not only that, my trans friends are backing away from Bernie over this and reconsidering our votes.

But since a discussion with you over this isn't possible, I'm going to leave you to worship at the altar of St. Bernard of Vermont. Good day, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X