Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

I liked it better when failed Presidential candidates just went away forever.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

I'd like some confirmation that she actually said that beyond the Hollywood Reporter, but assuming she did then yeah, now is not the time to settle scores with Sanders.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

It’s being reported by Wapo now too so I assumed it was checked

Comment

She's still grieving over Epstein's death, I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            It’s being reported by Wapo now too so I assumed it was checked
            I wouldn't make that assumption! She needs to either stand by it or refute it herself. Or if she's on tape saying it then that settles it.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Whoa there good timing

“ Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) unleashed a scathing attack on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in an upcoming documentary as her former 2016 rival sits among the top Democratic contenders in several early 2020 presidential primary contests.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-work-with-him
              She always was a charmer.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                She always was a charmer.
                she's usually right though

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  she's usually right though
                  About what lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I wouldn't make that assumption! She needs to either stand by it or refute it herself. Or if she's on tape saying it then that settles it.
                    She’s probably too busy getting her secret campaign going to speak about this right now

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      About what lmao
                      "basket of deplorables" for one

Comment

She’s probably too busy getting her secret campaign going to speak about this right now
                        So Bloomberg should be hiring a food taster right about now?
                        Last edited by Rover; 01-21-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          "basket of deplorables" for one
                          Even if she was technically right about that we all saw how well that strategy worked out.

Comment

I'm willing to bet that the next six weeks will get pretty nasty because 4 of the major candidates (Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg) are 70+ and this is their last rodeo.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              About what lmao
                              Just about everything that Trump has done or has happened since he got elected she said would happen. I see tweets about it every day.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                I'm willing to bet that the next six weeks will get pretty nasty because 4 of the major candidates (Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg) are 70+ and this is their last rodeo.
                                Anyone who didn't see this coming was either high, stupid, or dead.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X