This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Good thing she’s not the only trans person and doesn’t speak for the entire community.

And calling out someone’s stupid concern trolling takes over the last 6+ months isn’t a personal attack.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      "Doesn't speak for the entire community." Let's see.

The Advocate (LGBT) online news has blasted Bernie over this.

LGBTQ Nation has blasted Bernie over this.

NewNowNext has blasted Bernie over this.

All of those are well-known LGBT publications. Not only that, my trans friends are backing away from Bernie over this and reconsidering our votes.

But since a discussion with you over this isn't possible, I'm going to leave you to worship at the altar of St. Bernard of Vermont. Good day, sir.
      Do these same publications say anything about Warren accepting a far worse endorsement from NYT? Anything about Barrack or Hillary’s substantially worse records on this issue? Anything about how your candidate was a republican during the height of the AIDS crisis?

The reality is none of the candidates are perfect, in 2016 you had someone who opposed gay marriage and was ok with some anti-trans stuff and yet I’m guessing you voted for her in the primary and general. It’s interesting how the, “don’t let perfect be the enemy of good”, only applies to centrists and Bernie is the only one who gets concern trolled by you constantly despite being measurably better on this issue.
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

[/QUOTE]
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Ya we need that abandon thread gif here

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Kep's job is to concern troll that we're being divisive and not serving the party's common interest of kicking Trump out of office when we make fun of Bernie cultists.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Ya we need that abandon thread gif here

Comment

Notice that this has been her actual position, not that of a guy who said he’d vote for her.

Comment

trix is coming off like Fifth Avenue Posse (#FAP) members.

Comment

This thread is a dumpster fire...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

nobody mentioned the "confrontation" in iowa with the guy who saved to pay his daugthers education bill??

mookie tries to tell all y'all from day one. americans, no matter the class, oppose a select group getting gifts. if one runs on that, that person has no shot.

doa
                        sorry

and for warren to have no answer for him.....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• The reality is, when any change for the better happens, someone who had it worse in the past isn’t going to get that benefit. It’s not really a good argument to not enact that idea going forward though.
                          Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yeah, sorry. **** that guy. We all had to play with the rules of the game today.

Where’s mine? Me me me. US national anthem, right there.
                          Pretty much
                          Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-25-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            nobody mentioned the "confrontation" in iowa with the guy who saved to pay his daugthers education bill??

mookie tries to tell all y'all from day one. americans, no matter the class, oppose a select group getting gifts. if one runs on that, that person has no shot.

doa
                            sorry

and for warren to have no answer for him.....
                            While I get his anger, there is always a cutoff point, and yes, some people don't get to benefit like others. That being said, I'm not for the "100% free college" plan. I'm for some sort of form for help with college (reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly low interest loans, maybe free trade college since the shortage is really bad right now, etc, open to ideas). It's a delicate matter, considering the dollar amounts involved.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah, sorry. **** that guy. We all had to play with the rules of the game today.

Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yep. On a related, but lighter note, it's like when the drinking age got raised to 21 (or nowadays, the smoking age got raised to 21). Sorry, 19 year old, you're done.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X