Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Source? Because not a single media outlet is reporting these.
    I'm watching the David Pakman show...I can't see what site he is using.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

They used a ****ing app? Why?

Rachel Maddow almost certainly nails it.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They used a ****ing app? Why?

Rachel Maddow almost certainly nails it.
        They used an app 4 years ago, and by now 98% of the results were in. Something got royally farked up, and the fact that they aren't providing any details is horsecrap.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          I'm watching the David Pakman show...I can't see what site he is using.
          I call bull****. There’s no way the media would let themselves get scooped by Joey Basement. They have better contacts and want nothing more than to be first.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

CNN called a precinct secretary who was on hold for an hour. Just as the conversation started he finally connected with the state party office. They hung up on him. Now he has to call in again.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I call bull****. There’s no way the media would let themselves get scooped by Joey Basement. They have better contacts and want nothing more than to be first.
              CNN/Des Moines Register have about 2% reporting (35 of 1700). I'm guessing that's based on what their on site journalists reported in.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                They used an app 4 years ago, and by now 98% of the results were in. Something got royally farked up, and the fact that they aren't providing any details is horsecrap.
                Maddow thought they didn’t start up because the app would do more. Apparently there have been issues with the app. She wonders if they don’t have the infrastructure on the ground to handle the phone-ins and manual tabulation.
                Code:

Comment

A state Democratic party is a ****up. What a surprise
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    CNN called a precinct secretary who was on hold for an hour. Just as the conversation started he finally connected with the state party office. They hung up on him. Now he has to call in again.
                    That backs up Maddow’s theory.
                    Code:

Comment

The New York Times has the same numbers.

Comment

Maddow thought they didn’t start up because the app would do more. Apparently there have been issues with the app. She wonders if they don’t have the infrastructure on the ground to handle the phone-ins and manual tabulation.
                        Then they're farking morons, which honestly doesn't shock me.

Comment

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

Every. Single. ****ing. Election.

1. Hand counted
                          2. Paper ballots
                          3. Records preserved
                          4. Absolutely nothing posted until a second count is complete.

Do I have to do ALL of this for you?
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

Every. Single. ****ing. Election.

1. Hand counted
                            2. Paper ballots
                            3. Records preserved
                            4. Absolutely nothing posted until a second count is complete.

Do I have to do ALL of this for you?
                            Well, there are paper records that were hand counted on site and put into envelopes so they're preserved. So that's not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              The New York Times has the same numbers.
                              The format is different than I see on the NYT site, but I see some of the same icons so I think that's the site he is using.

Comment

Amy Klobuchar is astonishingly bad at jokes. She needs to stop attempting them.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X