X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Go on.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Love the title!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Love the title!
      Got it from you.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I’m taking away three points for lack of Roman numerals in favor of Mooslimb numbers.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sanders passed Warren in the 538 aggregate.

None of it counts yet, but it looks like the Burlington Bolshevik is positioning himself to be the primary challenger to Biden, in which case the Dem primaries are going to be The Olds and the Connected vs The Youngs and the Forgotten in a way even more extreme, at least optically, than 2016.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I hate myself, but go Biden. Please choose Amy K as your running mate, though.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Lmao
                Oh gee, it's not Bernie, so I can "Bern" in hell, right?

Scoot off, little man.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Anyone who wants Biden to win pretty much wants a Trump 2nd term or a Trump-like candidate to win 4 years from now.

Comment

Anyone who wants Biden to win pretty much wants a Trump 2nd term or a Trump-like candidate to win 4 years from now.
                    I don't want him to win. But, he's the best of the big Dem three that is most likely to win. Also, better than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      I don't want him to win. But, he's the best of the big Dem three that is most likely to win. Also, better than Trump.
                      think rube missed trix' point that there is no 'better' there
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Sanders passed Warren in the 538 aggregate.

None of it counts yet, but it looks like the Burlington Bolshevik is positioning himself to be the primary challenger to Biden, in which case the Dem primaries are going to be The Olds and the Connected vs The Youngs and the Forgotten in a way even more extreme, at least optically, than 2016.
                        Burlington Bolshevik...CLASSIC!

And the person who called me today on behalf of Bernie was certainly NOT young. She sounded older than Bernie I enjoyed when she asked me whether I knew Bernie was running for President...I was unaware until she interrupted my morning!

As long as Andrew Yang is still around polls are just clickbait. I am not sure why 3/4 of these clowns are still around they serve no purpose and are just wasting time.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 12-16-2019, 02:53 AM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A “centrist” wants Biden? Shocking. Next up on the 10pm news, woman wearing confederate flag bikini is opposed to impeachment

Comment

We basically get another Obama term where we spend (4) years fixing the debt and getting nothing progressive done.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              We basically get another Obama term where we spend (4) years fixing the debt and getting nothing progressive done.
                              Soo.....help me out with something Scoobs..

On the one hand, you say that Chump is undoing everything Obama ever did...

But on the other hand, you're saying Obama wasn't able to accomplish anything.

If Obama didn't accomplish anything, what exactly is Trump repealing that has you so upset?
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                              X