This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I have zero issues with the caucus system. It’s just a live ranked choice.
    Then you need to quit drinking. Caucuses are awful. Try being part of one one time and not want to shoot everyone there.

This whole mess is why the Iowa Caucasus is stupid.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Huh. It turns out the company that developed the app that has caused all the problems was called Shadow Inc (not a shady name at all) and is run by, among others, former Hillary campaign staffers. But that's just a coincidence.

It also reports donations of $42,500 from Mayor Pete's campaign and another $1,225 from Biden. But that's just a coincidence.

It has received the lion's share of it's funding from a group called Nextgen Climate Action Committee, founded in 2012 by Tom Steyer. But that's just a coincidence.
      Last edited by ticapnews; 02-04-2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Huh. It turns out the company that developed the app that has caused all the problems was called Shadow Inc (not a shady name at all) and is run by, among others, former Hillary campaign staffers. But that's just a coincidence.

It also reports donations of $42,500 from Mayor Pete's campaign and another $1,225 from Biden. But that's just a coincidence.

It has received the lion's share of it's funding from a group called Nextgen Climate Action Committee, founded in 2012 by Tom Steyer. But that's just a coincidence.
        Just so I understand, you're shocked that a political app wad funded by politicians?

Jesus Christ, stop attributing to malice what is readily explained by incompetence. The state party farked up royally, it's that simple.

Comment

So they must have made sure Steyer won, right?

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

I don’t even know what’s going on in Iowa, but if I had to guess I’d say the Bernie Bros are butthurt and something is a giant conspiracy against them

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Just so I understand, you're shocked that a political app wad funded by politicians?

Jesus Christ, stop attributing to malice what is readily explained by incompetence. The state party farked up royally, it's that simple.
              I said it's entirely a coincidence.

Comment

Comment

Putin is laughing his *** off

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Jesus Christ, stop attributing to malice what is readily explained by incompetence..
                    just cause there is one, doesn't preclude the other from also appearing
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      I don’t even know what’s going on in Iowa, but if I had to guess I’d say the Bernie Bros are butthurt and something is a giant conspiracy against them
                      It’s always a conspiracy for them. Either they win or the system is rigged. Sound like anyone else?
                      Hmmmmmmmmmm
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I get that there is almost no support for Bernie in this thread. Anything that paints him in a positive light has to be ignored or dismissed. Anything negative has to be enhanced. Any time a supporter points to a possible conflict of interest they must be mocked and silenced. I'm just curious if all the people who said Bernie should drop out and endorse another candidate when his poll numbers weren't great will now say others should drop out and endorse him now that he is ahead in most polls. I'd hold my breath but I don't want to suffocate.

Comment

I get that there is almost no support for Bernie in this thread. Anything that paints him in a positive light has to be ignored or dismissed. Anything negative has to be enhanced. Any time a supporter points to a possible conflict of interest they must be mocked and silenced. I'm just curious if all the people who said Bernie should drop out and endorse another candidate when his poll numbers weren't great will now say others should drop out and endorse him now that he is ahead in most polls. I'd hold my breath but I don't want to suffocate.
                          I have no issues with Bernie per se. It's his supporters I can't stand. They're the Boston fans of politics.

Your conspiracy theories you've made in the last 15 hours are but one example of why.

The Bernie Bro who gave the one minute speech in support of Bernie at my precinct last night started off comparing the moderates to battered women suffering from Stockholm syndrome as another example.
                          Last edited by unofan; 02-04-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Information Systems fails again. I am shocked.

Good job, Perez. Turnout was not UP. And this is an unmitigated disaster.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I have no issues with Bernie per se. It's his supporters I can't stand. They're the Boston fans of politics.
                              100% This. I like Bernie. I can't stand the Bernie Bros.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                100% This. I like Bernie. I can't stand the Bernie Bros.
                                Ditto. I’d vote for him.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X