Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Soo.....help me out with something Scoobs..

On the one hand, you say that Chump is undoing everything Obama ever did...

But on the other hand, you're saying Obama wasn't able to accomplish anything.

If Obama didn't accomplish anything, what exactly is Trump repealing that has you so upset?
    Oh, so, sorry. Biden will likely try (hopefully accomplish) repairing our relationships with other nations. However, I think what Trump has done has permanently altered that for my lifetime at least.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I think what Trump has done has permanently altered that for my lifetime at least.
      I don't know about that. The rest of the world, at least our allies, may just decide to act like it never happened. Just erase the four years. "America got drunk and said some stupid sh-t but it's sober now and apologized."

Russia and China will try and hang this around our head forever. Thanks, Dumpies.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh, so, sorry. Biden will likely try (hopefully accomplish) repairing our relationships with other nations. However, I think what Trump has done has permanently altered that for my lifetime at least.
        You didn't answer the question. If Obama (according to you) was prevented from accomplishing anything worthwhile (again, in your opinion).....what exactly is Trump repealing that has you so upset? Wouldn't there be nothing to repeal?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

You didn't answer the question. If Obama (according to you) was prevented from accomplishing anything worthwhile (again, in your opinion).....what exactly is Trump repealing that has you so upset? Wouldn't there be nothing to repeal?
          Do you do this comedy on open mike night at the local bar? It's not very funny.

90% of what Obama accomplished was through executive orders and his two appointments to the Supreme Court. All of those have been destroyed. Legislation wise he gave us a Republican Health Care plan that is half baked, and Dodd Frank which was also half baked. Why half baked? Because Democrats can't pass the lefts equivalent of the right wing tax cuts.

Nancy has a pile of real legislation on Turtle Boy's desk. All of that effort will have been wasted cause I believe all of that resets when the next Congress starts. We won't even see a vote on it.

But, you continue living in La La Land.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Do you do this comedy on open mike night at the local bar? It's not very funny.

90% of what Obama accomplished was through executive orders and his two appointments to the Supreme Court. All of those have been destroyed. Legislation wise he gave us a Republican Health Care plan that is half baked, and Dodd Frank which was also half baked. Why half baked? Because Democrats can't pass the lefts equivalent of the right wing tax cuts.

Nancy has a pile of real legislation on Turtle Boy's desk. All of that effort will have been wasted cause I believe all of that resets when the next Congress starts. We won't even see a vote on it.

But, you continue living in La La Land.
            So.....Obama's executive orders can be repealed by Trump....but Trump's executive orders can't be repealed in your lifetime by the next Prez? Um, how does that work again?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

So.....Obama's executive orders can be repealed by Trump....but Trump's executive orders can't be repealed in your lifetime by the next Prez? Um, how does that work again?
              I'm 100% sure all his executive orders will be repealed. Assuming of course the Democrats win. And when the Democrats lose again they'll be repealed again. I'm also 100% certain the middle and lower classes will never get their 23 Trillion dollars back.

Comment

I'm 100% sure all his executive orders will be repealed.
                . However, I think what Trump has done has permanently altered that for my lifetime at least.

Comment

We basically get another Obama term where we spend (4) years fixing the debt and getting nothing progressive done.
                  As long as Trump is out.
                  But you do you...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

He has forever altered the world we live in. If you can't see that, good for you. Do you honestly believe that after Barr and Trump the next President is going to give back the power gain? Do you honestly believe that the United States will be treated on the World Stage after Trump the same way they were before Trump?

Rover, I honestly think you under state 1. Trump's impact on the World, and 2. The Presidency of the United States impact on the World.

I appreciate you wanting to sweep it all under the rug but the world does not work that way.

And why is is so confusing to you is befuddling. You think after a Democrat gets elected everything just snaps into Obama's 3rd term? Really? How naive.

Comment

Honestly, who here thinks we can put Iran back into the bottle?

Comment

just airdrop all those white power cadets into iran and let them kill all the bad guys
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Everything can change. It will take time and work but it all can change.
                          Nothing is permanent.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            just airdrop all those white power cadets into iran and let them kill all the bad guys
                            I've always thought we should just pack up our white nationalists and their families and release them in Africa and tell them to go play "Man Who Would Be King." Hey, if they're right about their racism then 25,000 members of the Master Race ought to be able to "civilize" a billion fuzzy wuzzies, right?
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What do you mean by back in the bottle? Allow them to gradually claw back the elected government we overthrew? Yes. Restore Zoroastrianism? Might take longer but, sure, all gods wax and wane.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                What do you mean by back in the bottle? Allow them to gradually claw back the elected government we overthrew? Yes. Restore Zoroastrianism? Might take longer but, sure, all gods wax and wane.
                                Entirely depends on your opinion of Kerry/Obama's Iran deal. Which is now gone. And I seriously doubt Iran will ever sign anything again that involves the United States.

Comment

Working...
                                X