Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The candidate says: "This is specifically what I will do and how and why. If you want this elect me and a Congress that will do it, otherwise go suck it."
    Unfortunately, most Americans don't want to hear it that way.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Unfortunately, most Americans don't want to hear it that way.
      I think a lot of Americans are willing to listen at this point. Dump did not get elected solely because the right has bleach in their cerebral cortex. He (and Bernie, and to some extent Warren) appeals to people who realize the media, the corporations, the banks, and the pols are all lying all the time and just feathering their nests while the rest of us burn.

I believe a candidate could go a long way saying "You are going to hear a lot a familiar, comfortable, vague bullsh-t, like always. Well, how's that working out for you? Come with me if you want to live."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Having a bad vote on background checks 28 years ago and then supporting them in present day is a lot better than being completely compromised by corporate/oligarch donors in present day. Also centrists have just as many if not more purity tests than their left counterparts.

Comment

I agree with this- the voters we need to concentrate on are the ones between dem and not voting.

Comment

"senator warren has yet to offer compelling prove that she didn't offer oral sex to young men taking her classes!"
            "vice president biden has never denied having relations with the former wife of his dead son"

...seeing the 'whip it' video for the first time in quite a while, that strikes mookie as a young republicans recruitment ad
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              "senator warren has yet to offer compelling prove that she didn't offer oral sex to young men taking her classes!"
              This is a prima facie ridiculous accusation. It would clearly have been young women.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is a prima facie ridiculous accusation. It would clearly have been young women.
                Not according to Jacob Wohl

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Not according to Jacob Wohl
                  I'm holding out for somebody with integrity like John Stossel.
                  Cornell University

Comment

I believe a candidate could go a long way saying "You are going to hear a lot a familiar, comfortable, vague bullsh-t, like always. Well, how's that working out for you? Come with me if you want to live."
                    That's why I liked Amy K calling out the "free college" dreams of some of the more hard-core left. It's a nice dream. But let's come up with a more realistic plan.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      That's why I liked Amy K calling out the "free college" dreams of some of the more hard-core left. It's a nice dream. But let's come up with a more realistic plan.
                      Mexico should pay for our college!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Mexico should pay for our college!
                        Don't be ridiculous...they're already paying for a wall.

Canada can cover our college costs...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Don't be ridiculous...they're already paying for a wall.

Canada can cover our college costs...
                          Yeah! They're down with the whole "universal" thing, or whatever!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Free college wouldn’t even cost that much compared to a lot of the things our country needlessly pays for, such as endless wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Free college wouldn’t even cost that much compared to a lot of the things our country needlessly pays for, such as endless wars.
                              Why is this so hard to understand? Or to understand that this would be effective stimulus instead of ineffective stimulus.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

According to a study from Brown, the cost of the War in the Middle East was 6.4 trillion. That, plus the current 2 trillion dollar military refresh Trump just bragged about, would cover free college for roughly 175 years under Bernie’s legislation.

The money is there as long as it’s not spent chasing oil.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X