This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Veep seems to me to be destined to become Second Consul. There's too much work for a President as there is, and that's when the President is capable.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Sorry but Veep is a position no one wants for a reason. Hell Veeps have issues even being elected President. (HW being one of the few...only 14 Veeps have ever been President and half of them were given the job because the President died or quit) Its a dead end job that is there to win favor with a constituency and nothing else. They arent a pitbull...they are there to cut ribbons and break ties in the Senate.

You want her in a position of power like you are saying you make her Chief of Staff.
      Again, that's only because we don't make it one. We've decided the VP is a ceremonial job arbitrarily. It does not have to be.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Veep seems to me to be destined to become Second Consul. There's too much work for a President as there is, and that's when the President is capable.
        Yep. I think people underestimate what the VP's have done over the years. Sans the current one.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yep. I think people underestimate what the VP's have done over the years. Sans the current one.
          Dem Veeps have been useless window dressing since Carter. Republican Veeps (especially HW and Cheney) have been major power brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            That's something I love about Teddy Roosevelt. He was put in as VP to keep him from ruffling feathers. Once he moved up a step, it was GAME ON with his plans.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Comment

Oooh, that'll teach him! Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Oooh, that'll teach him! Lol.

When Romney isn't conservative enough for you that says something
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Why does VP need to be a useless job? It’s as useless as an administration makes it.

If the VP is known to be speaking for the president, he or she will carry weight. Don’t send the VP to cut ribbons. Use him or her to cut throats.
                    aint dx cute?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        so lisa sucks balls too.

Comment

Comment

Lisa Murkowski even looks like your b*tchy, annoying aunt who got re-married to a car dealer and now lives in a McMansion in the nouveau riche suburb across town.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Lisa Murkowski even looks like your b*tchy, annoying aunt who got re-married to a car dealer and now lives in a McMansion in the nouveau riche suburb across town.
                              so....
                              is this aunt on your mother's side? or father's?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                She’s the daughter of a former Governor/Senator. Shes basically Meadow Soprano.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X