• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Eat a bag of dicks Susan

Comment

**** that *****. She’s absolutely vile.

Edit: That’s not fair. She might also be dumb as post.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, but she said hi to the girl working at Auntie Anne’s in the Portland Airport one time.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Oh no, she's no dummie. Aunt Sue is a major card shark! Unfortunately, unlike the suited ace/king she initially drew in her last re-election, she's now looking at more like an off-suit ace/jack. Certainly not impossible depending on the flop, but definitely far worse odds.

Comment

Enjoy that job you were handed immediately after losing the race, you twat.
            God I wish more of the few women in the senate were not such garbage scum

Comment

Seems the latest narrative the Twatter botskis are pushing is that it's sexist to criticize McSally and support her male Dem challenger. You know, that astronaut guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Courage for Change? Name flows well. Do they have anything specific they are going after?
                That's the point. Classic, effective persuasion.
                That name allows the person hearing it to fit "Courage to Change" to what they believe needs change.

It's quite good from that viewpoint.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I think it sounds like a laxative.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKofnVkUwBA
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Classic, effective persuasion.
                    Let's go with "gentle and effective."

And yes, the ambiguity is key. Like "Make America Great Again." What does "great" mean? Well, to some Republicans it means destroying the EPA so they can loot the environment, to others it means returning to giving gays electroshock to cure them, with others it means letting husbands discipline their wives, while with still others it means owning black people!

You must cast your nets broadly to have a big catch.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 01-16-2020, 01:04 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You must cast your nets broadly to have a big catch.
                      No, you must have ... Courage for Change.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

May he in the future get more thorough neighbors: https://***********/randpaul/status/1217831149671723010

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Walrus better get busy on that re-election campaign

“ Republican Sen. Susan Collins, who has come under mounting pressure as President Trump’s impeachment trial starts, is now the Senate’s most unpopular member, displacing GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.”

Comment

Obviously they didn't look people at the Starbucks at the airport in Maine
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Walrus better get busy on that re-election campaign

“ Republican Sen. Susan Collins, who has come under mounting pressure as President Trump’s impeachment trial starts, is now the Senate’s most unpopular member, displacing GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.”
                              Yeah a National poll means a lot in Maine especially rural Maine.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Yeah a National poll means a lot in Maine especially rural Maine.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/01/...tional-survey/

Her disapproval rating of 52 percent in Maine during that period was highest among senators.
                                she has a 52% disapproval rating in her own state. This number used to be closer to 15%.
                                Last edited by BassAle; 01-17-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X