This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

If Hillary did this (or any non trix approved lefty) he would rant to high heaven against it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trix would rant to high heaven about this stupid hypothetical that makes no sense and would never happen!

Comment

Eyes on the prize, lads.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Eyes on the prize, lads.
          The sooner people understand that a President's re-election is a referendum on said President and act accordingly the better chance we all have to kick him to the curb.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Eyes on the prize, lads.
            Unlike the DCCC and those whining about AOC I agree

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Trix would rant to high heaven about this stupid hypothetical that makes no sense and would never happen!
              Please you know you would. Everyone here knows you would. Hell I bet even Kepler knows you would.

Its ok though...everyone gets your bit which is why we mock you for it

Kepler,

Most of us have our eyes on the prize...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No dude, you made a stupid hypothetical that makes no sense and then pretended to know what would I would think if it somehow happened. It’s like Rube in the cop thread levels of dumb lmao but we all love it when you day drink and post
                Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-11-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Courage for Change? Name flows well. Do they have anything specific they are going after? (I would google but I am on limited internet) I am always looking for good things to give money too

(although I dont need any more things in the mail...stupid Progressives killing trees to get more cash from me )
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Courage for Change? Name flows well.
                      I think it sounds like a laxative.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's what the country needs.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          That's what the country needs.
                          Should be a boomer favorite

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Should be a boomer favorite
                            That’s Meta Mutual
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

😂👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Hence the flow
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X