X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Romney tests negative.

I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully God or Trump or somebody has stirred a rage in his heart.

Alas, I won't hold my breath. (Too soon?)
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

The Speaker turns 80 today.
        The Majority Leader is 80.
        The Minority Leader is 55

The Senate majority leader is 77
        The Senate minority leader is 69

The president is 73
        the presumptive challenger is 77

60 years ago the torch was passed to a new generation. Time to pass the torch again.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Justin Amash, having no more fcks to give, has been dunking on Dan Crenshaw the last couple of days for his support of the corporate welfare bill and it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Justin Amash, having no more fcks to give, has been dunking on Dan Crenshaw the last couple of days for his support of the corporate welfare bill and it's hilarious.

Please let him run third party. If he splits the GOP vote, the Dems got 42% in 2018 and could take the seat.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Yeah just a few days ago it was in the margin for error but Graham can't seem to avert the voter hemorrhage right now. The comments he has made aren't helping...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lindsey gambled on going all-in on tD and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Just wait until South Carolina blows up - saw earlier that the City of Greenville had to walk back their SIP order after the state AG overruled them.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Lindsey gambled on going all-in on tD and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Just wait until South Carolina blows up - saw earlier that the City of Greenville had to walk back their SIP order after the state AG overruled them.
                      Graham is going to drink himself to death if he loses.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Cept when you can’t go and vote....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms...auto&amount=25

Do your part like Mookie
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Who didn't see that coming? (Pun not intended.) https://www.omaha.com/news/local/ann...f71399588.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Who didn't see that coming? (Pun not intended.) https://www.omaha.com/news/local/ann...f71399588.html
                              Keep calm and carry on.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Graham is going to drink himself to death
                                Fixed.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X