X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/...tims-bill.html

He also said Jordan called him repeatedly in July 2018, after media outlets quoted his brother, Michael DiSabato, saying Strauss’ abuse was common knowledge to those surrounding the wrestling program, including Jordan.

“Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling… begging me to go against my brother…That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there,” he said.

“Are you guys going to do what you’re voted to do?” he told lawmakers later. “That’s the only reason I’m here.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Moscow Mitch, bless his heart.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          The video.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Oh, look who voted against impeachment....

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Was it Soros? I bet it was Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Was it Soros? I bet it was Soros.
                    (((Soros))) the Communist Nazi would be the one helping the CCP orchestrate and pay for the media cover-up job.

Comment

This is remarkable considering how badly she crushed the democrat last election: https://bangordailynews.com/2020/02/...-in-2020-race/

Comment

The fact it's that close is an effing embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          The fact it's that close is an effing embarrassment.
                          She’s polling close to Trump levels. Considering she got 68% of the vote in her last election that is a pretty big swing.

Comment

Drew will be along soon to tell us that we all don’t know ****

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              This is remarkable considering how badly she crushed the democrat last election: https://bangordailynews.com/2020/02/...-in-2020-race/
                              Great. Finish Her! Every seat is precious. The White House + 50 in the Senate = the beginning of undoing all Moscow Mitch's damage to the judiciary.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 02-19-2020, 02:06 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol

“ The executive director for Kentucky's Board of Elections begged for the allocation of funds to help combat cyber threats, saying the state's election systems are "routinely scanned by Venezuela, by North Korea, by Russia on a regular basis."

"This is not something that is in the past, that happened in 2016. It happens on a weekly basis."

Comment

Working...
                                X