X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    If they make a list of "10 seats most likely to flip in 2020", Michigan is the last one added.
    Pundits have a tendency to try to "even things out". So a top 10 list with all GOP seats save for Doug Jones won't do lest they get accused of bias! I'm sure we'll see Michigan placed like 5th or 6th even though going by available polling its more like #10 as you say (in order maybe AL,CO,AZ,ME,NC,MT,IA,GA1,GA2, then MI).
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      She clearly just needs to double down on waving to constituents at the airport.
      That's her problem. With air traffic down as much as it is, there aren't nearly as many people to wave at these days.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...nts-likely-dem

Comment

These Lincoln Project ads are amazing.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not sure whether Steve King has terrible timing or excellent timing?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Not sure whether Steve King has terrible timing or excellent timing?
              I'm officially in his district as of last July. Not sure what i want to see happen tonight. If he wins, it probably gives the Dems a better shot in November. But he'd still be the favorite, so it might be better to get him out now. Having said that, Feenstra is the same wolf just in sheep's clothing (ie, not overtly racist).

Comment

With half the precincts in, King is down 42% to 37%.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

King behind 41% to 39% with about 70% of precincts in.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Good doggy...heel doggy!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          King behind 41% to 39% with about 70% of precincts in.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Steve should have more free time for his Klan meetings, now
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm sad this means I won't get to vote against him. Sadder still it moves the district to safe R from lean R.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X