X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Comment

I'm not even sure what that means in terms of consequences for either side

Consequences are just cast to the wind with these maniacs. Pulling out of Open Skies, JCPA...
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Yeah, wapo just reported it
        It looks like it's a procedural move so we can proceed with diplomatic measures against China, like declaring Germany to be in breach of Versailles when they occupied the Saar.

The situation is bad but it might be the right DOS move, not sure.

One problem with having a Nazi Toddler government is we never know whether our government is creating or responding to a crisis.
        Last edited by Kepler; 05-27-2020, 02:36 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It looks like it's a procedural move so we can proceed with diplomatic measures against China, like declaring Germany to be in breach of Versailles when they occupied the Saar.

The situation is bad but it might be the right DOS move, not sure.

One problem with having a Nazi Toddler government is we never know whether our government is creating or responding to a crisis.
          I’m also unclear on how to feel about it.

Meanwhile

Comment

I think it's silly to continue pretending Hong Kong isn't just a capitalist/bankster puppet of Beijing that their elites use to launder money. What this means in terms of economics/trade remains to be seen.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXgCyKmunXM

The Lincoln Project
                101K subscribers
                �� After 35 years, Kentuckians are still waiting for the kinds of opportunities #RichMitch has worked so hard to give himself.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Hmm... so Colorado and Arizona look to be flipping.

Montana had a poll a few weeks ago showing Bullock was up 7 on the incumbent GOP.

Collins is in a fight in Maine.

Any other contested races?
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Montana had a poll a few weeks ago showing Bullock was up 7 on the incumbent GOP.

I think tillis could be fighting in NC

Comment

I'm not surprised that McSally is in a tough race, but I am surprised that even GOP commissioned polls have her down double digits. With all the obvious caveats about if the election was held today blah blah blah, right now you'd expect the Dems to net 1 set (CO, AZ offset by AL). After that I'd say Collins in ME is at best a toss up from the GOP's perspective as people seem to be finally wise to her schtick. Tillis in NC seems to be a true toss up as I think his fortunes depend on whether or not Chump wins the state.

Beyond that I'm more in a wait and see mode about MT and IA. Some good polling out of MT and Bullock is a proven winner statewide, however its tough but not unprecedented for a Dem to win a Senate in a Presidential year, look no further than the state's other Senator - Tester, who won in 2012.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        She clearly just needs to double down on waving to constituents at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Kansas if Kobach wins the R nomination (Worked for the Governorship). Georgia if Loeffler wins the R nomination (She's down badly to Collins, however, so she's probably toast) North Carolina vs. Tillis. Iowa only in a wave election.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Kansas if Kobach wins the R nomination (Worked for the Governorship). Georgia if Loeffler wins the R nomination (She's down badly to Collins, however, so she's probably toast) North Carolina vs. Tillis. Iowa only in a wave election.
                            And Alabama the other way. Jones almost certainly can't hold against anybody but a child molester.

We need +3 plus the White House, so assume we need 4 pick ups with AL lost.

Here's Cook.

AZ, CO, ME, NC are our four must haves. If we don't get them all we may have lost the White House anyway.

IA, KS, MT are wishes but if we get one that probably means we already locked it up.

This election really has narrow margins. And of course one D defection would f-ck it all up, cough Manchin.

BTW, is that MI seat (Peters) in any danger? First I've heard of that.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 10:26 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              BTW, is that MI seat (Peters) in any danger? First I've heard of that.
                              Thankfully the MI GOP was dumb enough to run John James again, so I doubt it. He'll likely narrow the gap a point or two compared to 2018 when he lost to Debs by 6.5 points, but Peters has been polling anywhere between 5 and 12 points up lately.

Comment

If they make a list of "10 seats most likely to flip in 2020", Michigan is the last one added.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X