This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      This is very important. I am virtually certain the GOP will spike it. If everybody votes they lose.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Grim Reaper will call it a liberal wish list and kill it in the Senate. *shrug*

Comment

Totally not suspicious: https://***********/JakeSherman/stat...77034235392002

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Daily reminder that Susie is a piece of shiat

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Daily reminder that Susie is a piece of shiat

From the article. Just to hammer it home.
              "Collins didn't just 'say' the funding should be removed from the stimulus (2009); she made removal of pandemic flu preparedness funding A CONDITION OF HER VOTE," Aibel wrote. "And was quite open about it. This was widely reported at the time."
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Yep, she's a good brown shirt like the rest.

The only way to be sure is vote every one of them out from Dump to the dog catcher.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She's gonna have to distantly waive at a lot of people in the airport this fall.

Comment

Ventured over to right wing Twitter. Learned that Collins is actually a Democrat?

I guess the left does the same thing with Manchin, but it’s weird people see her as anything other than a weak moderate. When’s the last time she actually sided with the Dems on something divisive?
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Ventured over to right wing Twitter. Learned that Collins is actually a Democrat?

I guess the left does the same thing with Manchin, but it’s weird people see her as anything other than a weak moderate. When’s the last time she actually sided with the Dems on something divisive?
                      Yeah, she's a Democrat. That's why she voted for Drunky McRapeFace.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

The repeal of Obamacare?

Edit: Still not even remotely close to a Democrat.

Comment

Scooby misspelled c U n t
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I think everyone should tweet her about it
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey now SHE WAS VERY CONCERNED!!! She gave us that speech and stuff to tell us...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Hey now SHE WAS VERY CONCERNED!!! She gave us that speech and stuff to tell us...
                                Supposedly this is the angriest some have seen her.. like, ever. That slush fund is very important to her.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X