X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Lol

“ The executive director for Kentucky's Board of Elections begged for the allocation of funds to help combat cyber threats, saying the state's election systems are "routinely scanned by Venezuela, by North Korea, by Russia on a regular basis."

"This is not something that is in the past, that happened in 2016. It happens on a weekly basis."
    LOL

Turtle Boy can't hear you.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Lol

“ The executive director for Kentucky's Board of Elections begged for the allocation of funds to help combat cyber threats, saying the state's election systems are "routinely scanned by Venezuela, by North Korea, by Russia on a regular basis."

"This is not something that is in the past, that happened in 2016. It happens on a weekly basis."
      Just call it deliberate ignorance.

Comment

Comment

Guys, I'm beginning to think Matt Gaetz is not a smart man: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1230539193597800451

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Guys, I'm beginning to think Matt Gaetz is not a smart man: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1230539193597800451
            Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              To be fair he was probably drunk...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Peters 45, James 39

https://amp.freep.com/amp/4820919002...mpression=true

He'll narrow the gap, but he's still probably going to lose. Again.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I’d prefer Susan wasn’t such c u next Tuesday

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...or-of-national

Comment

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...rKdMKuAXIDcMM0

Apparently Turtle Boy will use the Senate's time to work on anti-abortion legislation he knows will not pass. But, he WILL NOT spend any time on the multitude of bipartisan bills that have been passed by Nancy Pelosi's House.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...rKdMKuAXIDcMM0

Apparently Turtle Boy will use the Senate's time to work on anti-abortion legislation he knows will not pass. But, he WILL NOT spend any time on the multitude of bipartisan bills that have been passed by Nancy Pelosi's House.
                        An effort that makes no sense. I hate to get in the middle of the NYT doing yet another puff piece about Itch's brilliance in exchange for their reporters keeping their invites to his Beltway cocktail parties, but exactly who does this hurt in the Senate? Doug Jones is already in deep trouble regardless, but he's jamming up Gardner and Collins needlessly as both of them need Dem votes to prevail this year. He's going to cause Jones to lose by 21 points instead of 20 in exchange for Gardner and Collins losing their seats? Okay.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1231999639810867201

Guess which word is meaning from his Twitter profile?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The fact that Ted Cruz was once considered intelligent amazes me. It turns out he's just much better at taking tests than Newt Gingrich, but it's the same cramped and limited mind.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas one of four House members to vote against anti-lynching bill

When I saw the headline it immediately made me cringe, but if his reasoning was sincere (he said a 10-year max penalty is not severe enough) it did make me wonder why the bill wouldn't provide for a longer maximum sentence. One comment alluded to this being a hate-crime "add-on" penalty but 10 years seems light.

No I am not defending his "no" vote - should have voted yes and if he felt strongly enough work later on at getting the max increased.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas one of four House members to vote against anti-lynching bill

When I saw the headline it immediately made me cringe, but if his reasoning was sincere (he said a 10-year max penalty is not severe enough) it did make me wonder why the bill wouldn't provide for a longer maximum sentence. One comment alluded to this being a hate-crime "add-on" penalty but 10 years seems light.

No I am not defending his "no" vote - should have voted yes and if he felt strongly enough work later on at getting the max increased.
                                I had the same reaction when I read it.

There was also speculation that it had to do with keeping it at the state level, where the killer (at least in TX) was more likely to get the death penalty.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X