X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Not sure I understand all the bad blood between Kep and Handy, but perhaps you boys can kiss and make up at least until November? Eyes on the prize people.

Regarding Perez I think the jury's still out on the guy. Since he took over the Dems 1) Took control of the House, 2) seized control of a # of key governorships including WI and MI, and 3) ran a relatively smooth primary process with plenty of debates and far less caucuses that left us with a no doubt nominee that everyone has coalesced around. Obviously the ultimate test will be winning the Presidency but the dude is thus far on a decent winning streak.
    The real test happens in 2022. Until then this is just the same ****ing cycle it's always been.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      The real test happens in 2022. Until then this is just the same ****ing cycle it's always been.
      Lets win this playoff series before we start worrying about the next round. Yes you are certainly correct that the road to big progressive legislation relies heavily on the party holding its own in the mid terms AFTER winning in 2020. Ain't gonna matter nearly as much if Chump is into his 2nd term...
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

There is no bad blood between Handy and I. We're needing each other in a friendly way. Note how distinct this is from Rover, who I eventually had to Ignore for being an actual d-ck, not a pretend a one.

The difference here is though I disagree with Handy and often scrap with with him, I respect him.
        Last edited by Kepler; 05-07-2020, 12:10 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Lets win this playoff series before we start worrying about the next round. Yes you are certainly correct that the road to big progressive legislation relies heavily on the party holding its own in the mid terms AFTER winning in 2020. Ain't gonna matter nearly as much if Chump is into his 2nd term...
          If Dump wins again I plan on dying.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            There is no bad blood between Handy and I. We're needing each other in a friendly way.
            Ummm....okay. Is Handy on board with this?

Note how distinct this is from Rover, who I eventually had to block for being an actual d-ck, not a pretend a one.

The difference here is though I disagree with Handy and often scrap with with him, I respect him.
            I just don't know how I can continue on knowing that a random person on the internet doesn't like me! Woe is me!
            Last edited by Rover; 05-07-2020, 12:13 PM.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I could not find the source but apparently new polling shows Hickenlooper unseating Gardner by 17 points.
              I think it may have been a Montana State U. poll. I tried copying and pasting, but alas, I suck on my phone at basic level stuff. It showed Hicklenlooper up 48-31.
              Another poll found Gardner trailing by 19, and they have a decent track record polling Colorado, according to DKE.
              Last edited by psych; 05-07-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                I think it may have been a Montana State U. poll. I tried copying and pasting, but alas, I suck on my phone at basic level stuff. It showed Hicklenlooper up 48-31.
                Another poll found Gardner trailing by 19, and they have a decent track record polling Colorado, according to DKE.
                FiveThirtyEight always works.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post
                  One thing I have hopes of is as the right withdraws even further from reality our newly (last 20 years) flipped states become completely non-competitive for them. CO, NM, VA, WA, OR seem there. We need to lock down NV permanently next. Then come the incursions: NC, GA and AZ.

OTOH, some states are receding into darkness: FL, OH, IA. Hopefully not PA, MI, and WI -- you guys know better than I.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Yes, yes it does. I didn’t originally read it there, which is why I didn’t look there first. 🙂

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      One thing I have hopes of is as the right withdraws even further from reality our newly (last 20 years) flipped states become completely non-competitive for them. CO, NM, VA, WA, OR seem there. We need to lock down NV permanently next. Then come the incursions: NC, GA and AZ.

OTOH, some states are receding into darkness: FL, OH, IA. Hopefully not PA, MI, and WI -- you guys know better than I.
                      NC is tough because so much of it is rural. I think the city centers are already left or moving there. But rural doesnt seem to trend that way.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        NC is tough because so much of it is rural. I think the city centers are already left or moving there. But rural doesnt seem to trend that way.
                        VA's the same way. RTP may save it like NoVa saved VA. Lotsa Yankee brains moving in.

For that matter OR is mostly rural except the coastal strip.

It can be done.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Are the cities/suburbs growing faster than the rural areas? I feel like they would be, only because NC is becoming more of a battleground. I think NC is the new Ohio- lots of people in a few major metropolitan areas, but also, as you said, quite a few people still in the many rural areas.

Comment

There is no bad blood between Handy and I. We're needing each other in a friendly way. Note how distinct this is from Rover, who I eventually had to Ignore for being an actual d-ck, not a pretend a one.

OH THERE IS BAD BLOOD BROTHER!!!!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Kepler is what, Doink the clown?
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                So Kepler is what, Doink the clown?
                                Hey, it fits!

I have high hopes for NC as it gets more techy and therefore more educated. Dems also did well in statewide races over the last couple of years, capturing Gov, AG, etc and the state Supreme Court. It might even be a more realistic get than Florida given that Dems now control the voting process in NC unlike FL.

Comment

Working...
                                X