This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    hey wasn't offended....!!! Listen...I can't walk in your (or the other veteran fans here) shoes and some in the past have thought (and posted) I was rather insensitive to the pain of the decline of the program here on this forum. I have no idea why they thought that but perceptions are what they are I guess. Anyway; we all want the same things for the team and it's not easy to go through the lows of something that had so much success in the past. Hopeful, hopeful for our future!! Go 'Cats!

Ps...not too happy with my Bruins but gee Snively Bentley clawed back and are in OT (getting tons of PP's too...8 Dartmouth penalties)
    Just to get this thread back on track, the Bentley-Dartmouth 2-2 tie at Thompson Arena last night was bizarre. There were 16 minor penalties total. Will no loner complain about HEA refs. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Trying to figure out how Jimmy got fired. Yes I am upset over it. But if you want to come over top I am fine. But don’t you think this was said a “material” fault. You and I both know there is a huge fault here. So don’t **** me around. Enufffff
      So have you figured out why Monty got fired?
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        E.cat, my guess is that he is a few hours from waking up. Or has woken up and bright lights and/or computer screens are killing him right now.
        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

“Hickey talk”. Brilliant
          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
            E.cat, my guess is that he is a few hours from waking up. Or has woken up and bright lights and/or computer screens are killing him right now.
            You're right. Haha. That Maine moonshine is tough to recover from

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Just to get this thread back on track, the Bentley-Dartmouth 2-2 tie at Thompson Arena last night was bizarre. There were 16 minor penalties total. Will no loner complain about HEA refs. :-)
              Yeah that was wild!! The Dartmouth coach really gave it to them in the 3rd...I'm thinking of going to the Dartmouth/NU game tomorrow as I"m going to visit a friend up in Hanover.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

OK … now the inane/insane rambling by our pal from the Downeast at least has a motive. Thanks e.cat!

I hope the Red Wings fire Blashill today, and hire Monty tomorrow. One, they'll get better at the head coaching level immediately (Blashill, like Borek, is your prototypical reliable assistant), and two, it will deprive our Downeast friends from someone who really could inject some life into their moribund program.

And I hope Monty challenges the whole DRW locker room to fight him on Day One.

Hard times call for desperate measures.
                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  Yeah that was wild!! The Dartmouth coach really gave it to them in the 3rd...I'm thinking of going to the Dartmouth/NU game tomorrow as I"m going to visit a friend up in Hanover.
                  Dartmouth/NU is in Boston, unfortunately...
                  Live Free or Die!!
                  Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    OK … now the inane/insane rambling by our pal from the Downeast at least has a motive. Thanks e.cat!

I hope the Red Wings fire Blashill today, and hire Monty tomorrow. One, they'll get better at the head coaching level immediately (Blashill, like Borek, is your prototypical reliable assistant), and two, it will deprive our Downeast friends from someone who really could inject some life into their moribund program.

And I hope Monty challenges the whole DRW locker room to fight him on Day One.

Hard times call for desperate measures.
                    Not sure what Monty was fired for but apparently it was something egregious like telling Greta T to calm down and go watch a movie!

Comment

Not sure what Monty was fired for but apparently it was something egregious like telling Greta T to calm down and go watch a movie!

In separate but related news, I'm sure you noticed the last President sank $15MM into beachfront property on the Vineyard recently. Maybe Greta T will "sail" over from Sweden to visit next summer?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obamas-...thas-vineyard/

Global cooling in the '70's … global warming in the '90's … "climate change" now.

I feel bad for the young'uns who lack the life experience to even be aware of these prior "scares" and the current BS groupthink. But shame on them if they don't ask questions, or are too lazy/busy, and default to letting other (power hungry) people set the narrative for what they choose to believe.

Simple as this. If the alarmists had any credibility at all, Miami FL would be underwater by now, as predicted by climate genius Algore at the end of the last century. Last time I checked, it's still there, and thriving, with lots of rich and famous people building expensive property. Kinda like everywhere else ...
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

In separate but related news, I'm sure you noticed the last President sank $15MM into beachfront property on the Vineyard recently. Maybe Greta T will "sail" over from Sweden to visit next summer?

Global cooling in the '70's … global warming in the '90's … "climate change" now.

I feel bad for the young'uns who lack the life experience to even be aware of these prior "scares" and the current BS groupthink. But shame on them if they don't ask questions, or are too lazy/busy, and default to letting other (power hungry) people set the narrative for what they choose to believe.

Simple as this. If the alarmists had any credibility at all, Miami FL would be underwater by now, as predicted by climate genius Algore at the end of the last century. Last time I checked, it's still there, and thriving, with lots of rich and famous people building expensive property. Kinda like everywhere else ...
                        Lol.

Yes my wife is bullchit about the Obama purchase. Who knew community activists got paid so handsomely? Haha

Comment

Glad you are smart enough to ask all those hard questions to figure out the 98% of scientists are full of it. Please share your thoughtful analysis.
                          The Souza record:
                          15-16 10th place
                          16-17 10th place
                          17-18 11th place
                          18-19 8th place
                          19-20 9th place
                          20-21 10th place
                          21-22 9th place
                          22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Dartmouth/NU is in Boston, unfortunately...
                            Seriously? Thanks for the heads up....
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha I love jokes about a young girl with Asperger's! Tops on my list for a good laugh. You made my day....
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                                Glad you are smart enough to ask all those hard questions to figure out the 98% of scientists are full of it. Please share your thoughtful analysis.
                                Chuck doesn't ask the hard questions - he's on a team, simple as that. And when you're on THAT team, you gotta support the team no matter what. So be prepared for more laughable links, hypocrisy and rhetoric. Chuck's smart enough to know better and understand the BS/misleading takes in what he posted, but repetition is team strategy and my man Chuck is always team first...

But shame on them if they don't ask questions, or are too lazy/busy, and default to letting other (power hungry) people set the narrative for what they choose to believe.
                                I mean, this is chef's kiss level irony.

That level of irony is only rivaled by this level of irony.
                                Last edited by Dan; 12-13-2019, 01:46 PM.
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X