• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.cat
    Here we go!

Happy 2020:-)
    And you were the one who rang in the new year with it. 😀

Comment

• Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

Wanted to report that last night in the autograph sesh the team was really positive and upbeat. Was great to see; they know what's ahead. I was so happy about Coach Souza's choice in giving TT the weekend. It was the right thing to do and I hope we see him again soon. No one is kidding themselves about the upcoming competition; how the team responds to that matters. I would not look past the Wildcats!! It's how you finish, right? Go 'Cats!!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Wanted to report that last night in the autograph sesh the team was really positive and upbeat. Was great to see; they know what's ahead. I was so happy about Coach Souza's choice in giving TT the weekend. It was the right thing to do and I hope we see him again soon. No one is kidding themselves about the upcoming competition; how the team responds to that matters. I would not look past the Wildcats!! It's how you finish, right? Go 'Cats!!
        Maybe the Falcons will rough up the Huskies at Mathews tonight making NU shaky at the Whitt on Saturday night. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Maybe the Falcons will rough up the Huskies at Mathews tonight making NU shaky at the Whitt on Saturday night. :-)
          One can only hope! NU is so loaded...'Cats have to be up for this one (and the next, and the next....) Go 'Cats!!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Big congrats to goal tender Ty Taylor for being named HE's co defensive player of the week and to Patrick Grasso for receiving a mention for his 3 goal weekend! Woo! Go 'Cats!!

https://hockeyeastonline.com/men/art...ess-invite.php

wow...didn't realize Grasso has 71 career points!! Would love to see him hit the 100 club...
            Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-06-2020, 05:24 PM.
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Big congrats to goal tender Ty Taylor for being named HE's co defensive player of the week and to Patrick Grasso for receiving a mention for his 3 goal weekend! Woo! Go 'Cats!!

wow...didn't realize Grasso has 71 career points!! Would love to see him hit the 100 club...
              Well, BvR, who is on NESN tonight, ain't going to make that list, and neither is Blackburn. But, Grasso should make it, as he has all of next season for his red shirt year, I think.

Comment

Well, BvR, who is on NESN tonight, ain't going to make that list, and neither is Blackburn. But, Grasso should make it, as he has all of next season for his red shirt year, I think.
                lol am a Bentley fan tonight! Love those new red unis tho NU....
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Foegele a goal and an assist tonight in 'Canes 5-4 win over Flyers. If Foegele won a fight tonight, would be a ....... ?

Comment

Foegele a goal and an assist tonight in 'Canes 5-4 win over Flyers. If Foegele won a fight tonight, would be a ....... ?
                    Miracle? I dunno...do tell! Saw the tail end and the OT of that game...he's on fire!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Miracle? I dunno...do tell! Saw the tail end and the OT of that game...he's on fire!
                      Gordie Howe Hat Trick. :-)

Comment

Gordie Howe Hat Trick. :-)
                        Oh that's right duh! Thanks for setting me straight on that haha. Funny this morning I said, wait, I know there's a hockey name for a goal and an assist....but it escaped me.
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Looks like some people said something, and then it went away. Hope the place isn't radioactive …
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Looks like some people said something, and then it went away. Hope the place isn't radioactive …
                            Cyber speech police at work! Fascist scumbags I tell ya!!!!
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

It will be interesting to see if Taylor gets the nod again this weekend. Certainly rose to the occasion last weekend. We'll get to see if MS7 is a "hot hand" coach, or a "rotation" coach. Even if he does go with TT this weekend - and even if TT plays well again - it's hard to believe MS7 wouldn't go back to Robinson for at least one of the games the following weekend. But he surprised me with his call to go all in on TT last weekend, so who knows how he'll handle it from here on out. Either way, it's a refreshing change from his predecessor.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Oh that's right duh! Thanks for setting me straight on that haha. Funny this morning I said, wait, I know there's a hockey name for a goal and an assist....but it escaped me.
                                Goal, Assist and .......... a FIGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X