X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
    Planning on going tomorrow night with my daughter, tickets at the door shouldn't be a problem I assume? Can't remember what I did the last time I went (order online or buy at the door). Definitely headed down early as Friday night traffic is a bear!
    Just a quick couple of thoughts. Yes 95 is a bear and especially on a Friday leaving that early will certainly get you there in plenty of time. We always do a similar thing and try to get to our favorite close to campus eatery, the ABBY. It is just up the street from Scheider. A great little bar with a diverse menu. They have like 60 beers and it is just a mix of students and locals. If you are not there before 4:45 +/_ forget it. It is small and the turn over will just take to long. Parking stinks. but an easy turn around to return to campus. It terms of tickets, it is hard to know but I would call the ticket office and pick them up at will call. I called Tuesday and was told there was nothing lower level. I am in 121 where we shoot twice. Calling is important because they do sell out frequently and they have some really obstructed view seats that would drive you crazy.

Comment

I wouldn't go anywhere near Rte. 95. I've always taken Rte. 495, and it's worked out pretty well.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
        Just a quick couple of thoughts. Yes 95 is a bear and especially on a Friday leaving that early will certainly get you there in plenty of time. We always do a similar thing and try to get to our favorite close to campus eatery, the ABBY. It is just up the street from Scheider. A great little bar with a diverse menu. They have like 60 beers and it is just a mix of students and locals. If you are not there before 4:45 +/_ forget it. It is small and the turn over will just take to long. Parking stinks. but an easy turn around to return to campus. It terms of tickets, it is hard to know but I would call the ticket office and pick them up at will call. I called Tuesday and was told there was nothing lower level. I am in 121 where we shoot twice. Calling is important because they do sell out frequently and they have some really obstructed view seats that would drive you crazy.
        Have a great night you guys!! Will be watching from afar. I have had maybe 4 trips to PC and have always enjoyed it as I've seen us win there more than we lose so it's a decent matchup...Go 'Cats!!
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
          Have a great night you guys!! Will be watching from afar. I have made a few trips to PC and have always enjoyed it as I've seen us win there more than we lose so it's a decent matchup...Go 'Cats!!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Sato!!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Nothing on the 5🙄
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Crookshank!!!!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Gildon with the wicked wrista!!! 3-0 'Cats
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

57 secs for first goal by Sato kinda slow, no?

(cf, Crookshank's 9 secs against Vlae)

Comment

UNH trying their hardest to blow this game

Comment

Gotta have discipline against a team as skilled as the Friars! I love our hustle though and some decent zone time but...we let em back in. Go "Cats!!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

He covered it with his hand in the crease!!!!!
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

C’mon, fellas.
                            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Yeah 'Cats big character winnnnnn!!!
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-17-2020, 08:37 PM.
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• you guys beat us 5-4 ot & now 4-3 over PC in regulation.
                                def been eating your wheaties in the new year,
                                way to go!
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X