This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Would that have been William Floyd Weld or Deval Patrick, Snives?

Fauxcahontas a/k/a Lie-a-Watha never got to be Gov, so she's out of the discussion.

Always fun when NH voters dish a HUGE slice of humble pie to our entitled neighbors to the south.
    Stick to hockey Chuck. You embarrass yourself when you parrot Fox and it’s biggest fan.

Comment

• Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
      Stick to hockey Chuck. You embarrass yourself when you parrot Fox and it’s biggest fan.
      Since we're scrutizing posters, that would be "its" biggest fan. No apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        It's scrutinizing.... Sorry, teacher in me and I was the 6th grade spelling champ so... Seriously, and of course I'd never speak for Chuck or anyone else, but, this is a hockey forum. There's a place called the 'cafe' here where you can talk alternative topics, like, politics for example but, I digress. I do my best not to intentionally needle others here, but, some feel that's their job and who am I to say they can't?
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

But, but, but...

It was such an impressive feat when Chuck's boy rolled into NH, racking up 7% less of the republican primary vote and having 5x the number of party members vote against him than GWB managed in the 2004 primary! He also received nearly 30% of the overall NH vote on Tuesday! How do you let something like that pass by without gloating...?
          Live Free or Die!!
          Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            Would that have been William Floyd Weld or Deval Patrick, Snives?

Fauxcahontas a/k/a Lie-a-Watha never got to be Gov, so she's out of the discussion.

Always fun when NH voters dish a HUGE slice of humble pie to our entitled neighbors to the south.
            I was wondering when our friend to the south, chickod, would chime in;-):-)
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
              Ooh, the language police. You do know that the IPad is famous for auto correct?

Comment

I was just asking Snively to clarify which "governator" he was referring to in his post. There were two meeting that definition who were running in the primary this week - one in each party BTW. A 3rd pol down there was also running (and faring poorly), and I only clarified she wasn't a governor down there. Yes, I used silly descriptive terms, but she brought all that upon herself admittedly, no? I'll plead guilty to taking a final shot at a disingenuous-at-best candidate before she's officially out of the race.

I'm back for lunch, folks (not HR BTW) are getting the vapors over … this? Really?!? My goodness …

Snives, please clarify whether it was Weld or Patrick who was/is a BC Hockey fan, so I know who to rip.
                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Ooh, the language police. You do know that the IPad is famous for auto correct?
                  Yes. Which is why I always go back to fix a post when that happens to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Yes. Which is why I always go back to fix a post when that happens to me.
                    Taking points from BU this weekend is the only thing that matters at this point. Puncuation is thrown into the dust bin(or is it dustbin?) of he11 for now. Sorry!;-)
                    Last edited by e.cat; 02-13-2020, 05:24 PM.
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                      I don't think he embarrassed himself. He was having fun. Lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
                        I don't think he embarrassed himself. He was having fun. Lighten up.
                        Yup, pretty much. Something increasingly frowned upon in public discourse these days, apparently.
                        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          Yup, pretty much. Something increasingly frowned upon in public discourse these days, apparently.
                          Perfectly played. Troll (poorly) trying to offend lib-tard-s. Get mild rebuke for trolling on non-political forum, and claim victimhood. 400 internet Fox points for you.
                          Last edited by NCAA watcher; 02-13-2020, 07:28 PM.
                          The Souza record:
                          15-16 10th place
                          16-17 10th place
                          17-18 11th place
                          18-19 8th place
                          19-20 9th place
                          20-21 10th place
                          21-22 9th place
                          22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                            Perfectly played. Troll (poorly) trying to offend lib-tard-s. Get mild rebuke for trolling on non-political forum, and claim victimhood. 400 internet Fox points for you.
                            You mentioned Fox. Chuck never did. Who is trolling? I have come to find that anyone who is not a liberal gets chastised for their views on this site.
                            Now to keep everyone happy and back to hockey...
                            I say Trump for Hobey Baker!!!

Comment

Cant escape this stuff...not even here!!! I come here to discuss UNH hockey. Harrumph. 🙄
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Cant escape this stuff...not even here!!! I come here to discuss UNH hockey. Harrumph. 🙄
                                Fair enough. The series against BU is critical. Anything less than a split would put them in great jeopardy of not making the playoffs. Even a split may be a problem. They have already lost to BU earlier in the season so how they fare against them this weekend will be very telling.

Comment

Working...
                                X