Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79

Thread: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

  1. #21
    I'm an Implant Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Shore of MA
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSec17 View Post
    That's putting it lightly. Zero emotion on the ice or in the building.
    That seems to be the theme.

    Coach seems pretty laid back. Players put in effort, but with emotion?

    Crowd non existent. Students are not engaged and are outnumbered by the locals (!?!?). Locals are pretty p*ssed off on the whole.

    Game presentation at HFH is embarrassing. The band rarely plays. The audio plays 20 year old dance music through a horrible sound system. Why doesn’t the band play like they used to?

  2. #22
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,551

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Would it be asking to much to hit one of the guys in the dark uniforms?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  3. #23
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    RPI penalty (Burgess)

  4. #24
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,551

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Another breakaway missed
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  5. #25
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    We didn't give up a goal after Gornall missed the short-handed breakaway.

  6. #26
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    RPI penalty (Burgess)
    killed

  7. #27
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    after 2 periods

    Brown 1
    RPI 0

  8. #28
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,551

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Kudos to Lacka for throwing a body check.
    I know that we are gripping the sticks a little to hard, but we have to see that we are better than Brown and relax.
    Brown looks like they are playing for the 1-0 win. With all the chances we are getting, we have to cash in on one, and we can go on from there.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  9. #29
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    43,396

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Quote Originally Posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Would it be asking to much to hit one of the guys in the dark uniforms?
    We seem to have adopted a snowflake defense. Some of our defensemen seem only interested in offense and joining the play and sacrifice any attempt at hard hitting defense. Troubling that there is so much lazy play with one handed waving at the incoming opponents. Another of the carbon copy periods that we have seen so much of this season lately.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  10. #30
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    43,396

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Quote Originally Posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Kudos to Lacka for throwing a body check.
    I know that we are gripping the sticks a little to hard, but we have to see that we are better than Brown and relax.
    Brown looks like they are playing for the 1-0 win. With all the chances we are getting, we have to cash in on one, and we can go on from there.
    Have to avoid any sort of stupid or retaliation penalty in the third. Cannot afford to waste any 2 minute intervals short handed as it looks like we will need all 20 minutes to get even one score. As you noted, Brown seemingly sitting on the lead and only looking for a central ice turnover to move up quickly.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  11. #31
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Canisius 2 at American International 3 OT AH 1:05 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    Vermont 4 at UConn 7 HE 3:35 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    Providence 4 at UMass Lowell 1 HE 6:00 pm ET Live - Final
    Alaska Anchorage 1 at Michigan Tech 4 WC 6:07 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    (1) Denver 1 at Arizona State 2 NC 4:30 pm MT Live - 16:12 3rd (TV-Pac-12)
    Wisconsin 3 at Michigan State 1 B1 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    St. Lawrence 1 at Clarkson 2 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Cornell 1 at Dartmouth 2 EC,IV 7:00 pm ET Live - 2:14 2nd
    Colgate 2 at Harvard 2 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - Start 3rd
    Brown 1 at Rensselaer 0 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Yale 2 at Union 0 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Northeastern 3 at Boston University 5 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - 0:03 2nd
    New Hampshire 2 at Merrimack 1 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - Start 3rd
    Maine 0 at Massachusetts 3 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd (TV-NESNplus)
    North Dakota 3 at Western Michigan 0 NH 7:00 pm ET Live - 5:11 2nd
    Colorado College 0 at Princeton 0 NC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Holy Cross 2 at Air Force 3 AH 5:05 pm MT Live - 2:24 2nd
    Bentley 3 at Army West Point 1 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Mercyhurst 2 at RIT 3 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Robert Morris 0 at Sacred Heart 4 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    St. Cloud State 2 at Miami 1 NH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Alabama Huntsville 2 at Bowling Green 2 WC 7:07 pm ET Live - 2:08 2nd
    Alaska 2 at Bemidji State 2 WC 6:07 pm CT Live - 2:08 2nd
    Lake Superior State 0 at Minnesota State 1 WC 6:07 pm CT Live - 1:44 2nd
    Penn State 2 at Michigan 1 B1 7:30 pm ET Live - 15:02 2nd
    Minnesota 1 at Ohio State 1 B1 8:00 pm ET Live - 0:49 1st
    Minnesota Duluth 0 at Omaha 1 NH 7:07 pm CT Live - 7:54 1st
    (1) Gila River Arena (Glendale, AZ)

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Side, HFH
    Posts
    1,292

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Canisius 2 at American International 3 OT AH 1:05 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    Vermont 4 at UConn 7 HE 3:35 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    Providence 4 at UMass Lowell 1 HE 6:00 pm ET Live - Final
    Alaska Anchorage 1 at Michigan Tech 4 WC 6:07 pm ET Box / Text / Sheet
    (1) Denver 1 at Arizona State 2 NC 4:30 pm MT Live - 16:12 3rd (TV-Pac-12)
    Wisconsin 3 at Michigan State 1 B1 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    St. Lawrence 1 at Clarkson 2 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Cornell 1 at Dartmouth 2 EC,IV 7:00 pm ET Live - 2:14 2nd
    Colgate 2 at Harvard 2 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - Start 3rd
    Brown 1 at Rensselaer 0 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Yale 2 at Union 0 EC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Northeastern 3 at Boston University 5 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - 0:03 2nd
    New Hampshire 2 at Merrimack 1 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - Start 3rd
    Maine 0 at Massachusetts 3 HE 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd (TV-NESNplus)
    North Dakota 3 at Western Michigan 0 NH 7:00 pm ET Live - 5:11 2nd
    Colorado College 0 at Princeton 0 NC 7:00 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Holy Cross 2 at Air Force 3 AH 5:05 pm MT Live - 2:24 2nd
    Bentley 3 at Army West Point 1 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Mercyhurst 2 at RIT 3 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Robert Morris 0 at Sacred Heart 4 AH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    St. Cloud State 2 at Miami 1 NH 7:05 pm ET Live - End 2nd
    Alabama Huntsville 2 at Bowling Green 2 WC 7:07 pm ET Live - 2:08 2nd
    Alaska 2 at Bemidji State 2 WC 6:07 pm CT Live - 2:08 2nd
    Lake Superior State 0 at Minnesota State 1 WC 6:07 pm CT Live - 1:44 2nd
    Penn State 2 at Michigan 1 B1 7:30 pm ET Live - 15:02 2nd
    Minnesota 1 at Ohio State 1 B1 8:00 pm ET Live - 0:49 1st
    Minnesota Duluth 0 at Omaha 1 NH 7:07 pm CT Live - 7:54 1st
    (1) Gila River Arena (Glendale, AZ)
    Ralph, thanks for the score updates.
    Knowledge and thoroughness through and through...

  13. #33
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    RPI penalty (Johnson)

  14. #34
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    time is winding down

  15. #35
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Calvauso pulled

  16. #36
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    time out RPI
    14.9 sec left

  17. #37
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,551

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    1-1 with 2 seconds left.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  18. #38
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    14,551

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    Ot
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  19. #39
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    One! We want more!!


    Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!





    Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Gornall!!!

  20. #40
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    205,413

    Re: Brown @ RPI, Saturday, 12/7/19

    after 3 periods

    RPI 1
    Brown 1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •