X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2019-2020

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
    No. But Wise and DeBoer were added to USHL rosters, according to Mark Divver’s tweet (scroll down for the link). Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re leaving though.
    And Wise has been relegated to the 4th line, so we're doing what we do.... #SpeculateWithoutFacts
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      outside of charlie coyle (who left an absolute chitshow which perhaps should have shuttered the program), who has left and had any success?
      Sez you mookie! I heard Parker was running a tight ship and retired on his own accord.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Boys are now ranked #28 in the poles!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Tucker leaves too many fat rebounds in front of the net to be considered solid but I hope that continues to improve. Agree about the D.

Having said all that the NU game was one of the more exciting games I've been to in recent memory for this team. A few more like that and maybe attendance does pick up a bit and we can not only average more fans than UConn, but we can finally catch RIT and Vermont d@mmit!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Ummm dammit is allowed on here

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Ummm dammit is allowed on here
              We can always count on you to point out the stuff that really matters, mookie.

Comment

Zegras and Mastrsimone named to preliminary world junior roster

Comment

All I know is back in the day when I was at BU (and all sports were free admission), beating NU felt like almost a given. So, as much as I liked beating Harvard, Saturday night against NU felt good! Those were cool days at BU--the 70's--Eruzione, etc.---maybe some of you guys were there. Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    We can always count on you to point out the stuff that really matters, mookie.
                    well, since rover covers all the stuff that doesn't matter, someone has too

Comment

You obviously don’t play much goal ... it’s not just the save percentage it’s the high quality chances he fend off .. when he’s moving post to post on half the shots or fending off odd man rushes of course rebound control won’t be pristine .. and frankly I disagree I think he does a good job of knocking puck to corners

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Tucker leaves too many fat rebounds in front of the net to be considered solid but I hope that continues to improve. Agree about the D.

Having said all that the NU game was one of the more exciting games I've been to in recent memory for this team. A few more like that and maybe attendance does pick up a bit and we can not only average more fans than UConn, but we can finally catch RIT and Vermont d@mmit!

Comment

Rover only does much of this

Comment

Originally posted by ColinWilsonFan View Post
                          You obviously don’t play much goal ... it’s not just the save percentage it’s the high quality chances he fend off .. when he’s moving post to post on half the shots or fending off odd man rushes of course rebound control won’t be pristine .. and frankly I disagree I think he does a good job of knocking puck to corners
                          Don't get me wrong, I like the dude so far, but he gives up too many rebounds and its not all because he's making John Curry type bullsh it saves back there.

Comment

On the goalie subject... IMO Tucker has met / exceeded expectations so far. Goalie does not come to mind first at all when listing problems. Has there been a game yet this season where we could say that goaltending cost the team the game? Down at Providence I guess (not that the rest of the team gave much help) but one isn't coming to mind outside of that.

Comment

On the list of things that need to improve on this team, goaltending is nowhere near the top.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                                On the list of things that need to improve on this team, goaltending is nowhere near the top.
                                it is significant that of our highly touted defensemen class none of them were selected to the world junior roster
                                Not that he was so good last year but it is surprising that Hugo Blixt has hardly played this year considering defensive struggles

Comment

Working...
                                X