X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    If they scored five goals on Abel with more than half the game left, sure. Five minutes to go with no chance of winning the game, give the kid his first shot at playing in actual game.
    Absolutely.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Yeah, but what are you gonna do? Put Tucker in? What's to be gained? The game is already lost...the season for that matter...
      Heh doesn't matter to me you just don't see it a lot. Looks like BC is your only game next week. Would expect a much better effort.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Heh doesn't matter to me you just don't see it a lot. Looks like BC is your only game next week. Would expect a much better effort.
        Of course. As previously discussed, we play well in two situations: 1) against "big" name schools and 2) in "backs against the wall" or "big game" situations...especially where there is lots of TV exposure for the high draft picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Well Abel started this game, no? Tucker has been ok recently. Don't usually see teams go to their 3rd goalie down 5-1.
          I actually would think that’s the only situation where a team would go to their 3rd goalie

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I’m going to say no. There doesn’t appear to be any more people here than last Saturday, in my opinion.

And just because, I would be remiss if I didn’t post a ::head desk:: More then halfway through the game and only 9 shots. Sigh.
            Bernie said it looked like the best crowd of the year and when I checked , it’s 3800

Comment

Albie on thinner and thinner ice.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                Bernie said it looked like the best crowd of the year and when I checked , it’s 3800
                agree- thought it was at least 4500- certainly not over reporting crowds
                Only good thing was letting Nico Lynch get playing time at end

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  How does this performance not get you fired?

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                    agree- thought it was at least 4500- certainly not over reporting crowds
                    Only good thing was letting Nico Lynch get playing time at end
                    Incorrect. Only good thing was the great performance by the band on the ice between the second and third periods.

Well, OK. It was really nice to see Nico get ice time.

And Bernie needs his eyes checked. No way was that the best crowd of the season.

Comment

Second time in two weeks, turned inside out at home against a "lesser" opponent. Godawful.
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        According to who? But if that is the case, he better hope Commesso wins him a lot of 2-1 games next year. The mass exodus of players Quinn recruited is not an easy hole to dig out of. BC learned that the last few years. So to me, Quinn shares blame. Not to mention there have been recruiting misses with Wise, Weiss, DeBoer, Crone, Cockerill. Not all Albie's fault.

Comment

don't win again. 12-16-8

and only make the playoffs due to the tough uhn schedule from here on out.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            Second time in two weeks, turned inside out at home against a "lesser" opponent. Godawful.
                            Are you sure UConn is a lesser opponent? In this jumbled mess of Hockey East they have quietly put together a very nice stretch of play and could even overtake UMass next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              ..Not to mention there have been recruiting misses with Wise, Weiss, DeBoer, Crone, Cockerill. Not all Albie's fault.
                              did he not buy those groceries?

really, the reason to hire albie was to make sure none on the talent train bolted.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Are you sure UConn is a lesser opponent? In this jumbled mess of Hockey East they have quietly put together a very nice stretch of play and could even overtake UMass next weekend.
                                No, I'm not sure. Hence the quotes.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X