Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Boston University 2019-2020

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BCeagle View Post
    Food prices are half before the game @ BC except beer
    They also know how to provide a hot dog at proper temperature unlike Agganis.

Re: Boston University 2019-2020

Sorry Scarlet. I’m not impressed with our food prices either. At least when you guys are in town dogs are a dollar. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ericredaxe View Post
    They also know how to provide a hot dog at proper temperature unlike Agganis.
    Sounds like a health code violation!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Sounds like a health code violation!
    I wouldn’t be surprised. Agganis concessions are terrible.

Opposite Girl

Where the heck is everyone?

Albie needs to take a least two full days of practice next week and work on face offs. Jeez, 9 face offs won. That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Where the heck is everyone?

Albie needs to take a least two full days of practice next week and work on face offs. Jeez, 9 face offs won. That’s it.
    Beat 4:1 on faceoffs and 31 to 19 on shots!? How did they win this game?

Quote Originally Posted by defkit View Post
    If I had to ballpark it, I would say 70% gone. Three years ago I would say no way he is ready, but I said the same think about Tkachuk and Farabee, heck, I didn't think Keller was ready either (for what it is worth, Keller has fallen off the map over the past several weeks). I guess the college game has improved so much that good but not great players can move straight to the NHL now. Of course there are also guys like Bowers and JFK who should have stayed another year.
    I am actually hoping that Anaheim sees Zegras' antics at the end of the Beanpot final and decides he needs another year of maturation in college (hey, I can hope...).
    Not a
    Chance in hell he is back don’t fool
    Yourself

Super Serial
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrance View Post
    Sam Tucker. UNH isn't that good.

Go 'cats!

Quote Originally Posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Sam Tucker. UNH isn't that good.
    Yup.
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Nice weekend result - it was long overdue. Even if it was UNH which is a team we have dominated in the last 5 years. I have a feeling this team is going to be tantalizingly close to the PWR cutoff when it is all said and done. We’ll be saying “win the Merrimack game at home and the Dartmouth game and we would have been in”. Anyway, over the last 20 years or so, I always keep the faith in years like this until the last horn of the last period. Just get home ice for the first round and take it from there. This is a more than capable team on a game by game basis

Anyone else think Skoog needs to play smarter? I know he has 2 goals in last 2 games, but sometimes he skates with the puck with zero urgency. Yesterday he couldn’t get the puck out and resulted with him taking a penalty. Couple times the puck is taken right off his stick. I like him taking draws but and concerned about his defensive coverage and his IQ sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrance View Post
    Thank you, to Sam Tucker and the University of No Hardware.

Can people calm down about who is leaving early until after the season. Some people spend more time worrying/panicking about that than the actual games.
    'Zegras gets a misconduct and he's mad, so he's not coming back' ... 'Zegras is showing a lot of passion and he'll want to come back.'
    Jeez, people had Abel transferring after four games if he is not going to start next year. Absolutely absurd.

We should be a lot more concerned with not winning faceoffs or why it took the coaches two full periods to make adjustments to UNH's breakouts.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by BU93 View Post
    Nice weekend result - it was long overdue. Even if it was UNH which is a team we have dominated in the last 5 years. I have a feeling this team is going to be tantalizingly close to the PWR cutoff when it is all said and done. We’ll be saying “win the Merrimack game at home and the Dartmouth game and we would have been in”. Anyway, over the last 20 years or so, I always keep the faith in years like this until the last horn of the last period. Just get home ice for the first round and take it from there. This is a more than capable team on a game by game basis
    Maybe but they're going to get kneecapped by a stupid coach who doesn't have the ability to make in game or next game adjustments.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Thread Information