This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
    Team is right on schedule as far as I am concerned. This was a bridge season until BU can get the right pieces together. Reminds me of BCs season last year. Add the goalie, add a few parts and next year this team should be very very good.
    I can’t wait....

Comment

Team is right on schedule as far as I am concerned. This was a bridge season until BU can get the right pieces together. Reminds me of BCs season last year. Add the goalie, add a few parts and next year this team should be very very good.
      There's a decent chance you will lose your top 4 scorers...

BC was fortunate enough to return it's entire top line this year. And that has gone a long way.
      Last edited by J.D.; 02-12-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        There's a decent chance you will lose your top 4 scorers...

BC was fortunate enough to return it's entire top line this year. And that has gone a long way.
        BC is also losing basically its entire defense and 10 total seniors so they will be taking a step back. BU will need to find someone to put puck in net for sure. Amonte will be back. Zegras should stay one more too. Let’s not forget jay O’Brien who was a #1 pick and is a scorer is coming as well.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

No question BCs question mark will be defense next year, but even then only one of the four dmen they are losing is a high impact player. I just don't think it's a given that BU is a very good team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
            If this report is true, does his decision disqualify him from playing the remainder of the season?
            Yes, if he formally entered the portal. But he was already 8th on the defensive depth chart for this team so not a huge loss. We have a 9th D too.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              Yes, if he formally entered the portal. But he was already 8th on the defensive depth chart for this team so not a huge loss. We have a 9th D too.
              Shake. And quake.

Comment

BC is also losing basically its entire defense and 10 total seniors so they will be taking a step back. BU will need to find someone to put puck in net for sure. Amonte will be back. Zegras should stay one more too. Let’s not forget jay O’Brien who was a #1 pick and is a scorer is coming as well.
                Zegras, the top ten draft pick? Unless you have info I don’t, I’d be pleasantly shocked if he came back next year. I counted him as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                  I don't know what's in your lemonade, but it must be powerful stuff. The D sucks, we're losing the top scoring line and the coach is still a clueless fatass. That's not a recipe for success.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ra...lityMatrix.php

Fin
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So you're saying there's a chance.
                      Go BU!

Comment

Mark Divver
                        @MarkDivver

Referee Joe Testa, who made controversial call in Beanpot final OT on Monday, was originally scheduled to work PC-Vermont this weekend but has now been taken off that series, per sources

Comment

• Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                          Mark Divver
                          @MarkDivver

Referee Joe Testa, who made controversial call in Beanpot final OT on Monday, was originally scheduled to work PC-Vermont this weekend but has now been taken off that series, per sources
                          There’s nothing to see here, move along.

Sean
                          Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                          Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                          BU Hockey highlights and extras
                          NCAA Hockey Financials
                          Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                          I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                            Mark Divver
                            @MarkDivver

Reminds me of Scott Hansen being called home after a Friday night BC-UVM game. He committed egregious errors to take away BC’s tying goal in the third. They sent Jack Millea up for the Saturday game.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              Zegras, the top ten draft pick? Unless you have info I don’t, I’d be pleasantly shocked if he came back next year. I counted him as gone.
                              If I had to ballpark it, I would say 70% gone. Three years ago I would say no way he is ready, but I said the same think about Tkachuk and Farabee, heck, I didn't think Keller was ready either (for what it is worth, Keller has fallen off the map over the past several weeks). I guess the college game has improved so much that good but not great players can move straight to the NHL now. Of course there are also guys like Bowers and JFK who should have stayed another year.

I am actually hoping that Anaheim sees Zegras' antics at the end of the Beanpot final and decides he needs another year of maturation in college (hey, I can hope...).
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                                I am actually hoping that Anaheim sees Zegras' antics at the end of the Beanpot final and decides he needs another year of maturation in college (hey, I can hope...).
                                that’s okay he can leave. Josh Manson has a discipline camp all lined up for him.
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X