This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
    It took a few games for teams to figure out the “book” on Abel. You started to see it against Merrimack and again tonight. He’s vulnerable up high and that’s where everyone is shooting and beating him.
    Exactly he’s a small goalie who plays deep and drops pretty early it’s rather clear what the book is on him

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

well maybe albie has another goalie coming in march 1st who can play for a solid month until the book is out on him!! inshalla.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
        Garbage call!!!!!!
        much like the garbage call on us that led to the Grezlyk game winner ..‘a few pots’ ago’

These things have a way of sorting themselves out. Move on.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• That karma can be a big rhymes with Witch can't it? Remember 2015. Revenge is a dish served cold and late too. Now we're even.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            well maybe albie has another goalie coming in march 1st who can play for a solid month until the book is out on him!! inshalla.
            The "Clowns" win again my friend. 4 in a row at the Garden
            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
              That karma can be a big rhymes with Witch can't it? Remember 2015. Revenge is a dish served cold and late too. Now we're even.
              2015 was an arguable call, this one was laughable.

Comment

From the Official BU athletics write-up about the game. I have never seen anything like this on the official BU game summary! Usually the write-ups are fairly boring & basic.

"A great game was decided by a penalty call in the second overtime period as Boston University fell to No. 12 Northeastern, 5-4, in the 68th Beanpot championship game on Monday evening at TD Garden.

For the second time in as many weeks, the Terriers officially played to a draw and were able to force overtime thanks to freshman Trevor Zegras' second goal of the game with just 1.2 seconds remaining in regulation.

After a scoreless five-minute overtime session, Northeastern's Ryan Shea grabbed the stick of BU senior Patrick Harper and fell to the ground, eliciting a tripping call on Harper in the 79th minute of play. Jordan Harris provided the winner at the 79:33 mark on an effort from the center point."

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  2015 was an arguable call, this one was laughable.
                  funny, i see it the exact opposite.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    Maybe we are moving up on the BU rivalry board

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      I’m all ears for an explanation for that penalty!

Comment

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                        Maybe we are moving up on the BU rivalry board
                        who cares.

i can see a section of their fans being ******ed. I would be (i was! in '15). Doesn't matter. From either fan base - the referee is visually challenged during parts of the game.
                        Heck they screwed up in the Super Bowl this yr what should've been a false start tail end of the gm! Doesn't matter if it would amount to anything.
                        They screwed it up on the biggest stage.

You want perfection (if it exists) go watch tennis and play with the Cyclops & replay computers & adjust your fedora all afternoon.
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

I’m all ears for an explanation for that penalty!
                          ha, take it up with the ref.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

From the Official BU athletics write-up about the game. I have never seen anything like this on the official BU game summary! Usually the write-ups are fairly boring & basic.

"A great game was decided by a penalty call in the second overtime period as Boston University fell to No. 12 Northeastern, 5-4, in the 68th Beanpot championship game on Monday evening at TD Garden.

For the second time in as many weeks, the Terriers officially played to a draw and were able to force overtime thanks to freshman Trevor Zegras' second goal of the game with just 1.2 seconds remaining in regulation.

After a scoreless five-minute overtime session, Northeastern's Ryan Shea grabbed the stick of BU senior Patrick Harper and fell to the ground, eliciting a tripping call on Harper in the 79th minute of play. Jordan Harris provided the winner at the 79:33 mark on an effort from the center point."
                            Jack Parker should stick to retirement rather than write articles.
                            Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                            —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                              Jack Parker should stick to retirement rather than write articles.
                              go get mookie a beer
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                I thought tucker has been quite good all year on a team very weak defensively

Comment

Working...
                                X