X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    Food prices are half before the game @ BC except beer
    They also know how to provide a hot dog at proper temperature unlike Agganis.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

Sorry Scarlet. I’m not impressed with our food prices either. At least when you guys are in town dogs are a dollar. 😁
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        They also know how to provide a hot dog at proper temperature unlike Agganis.
        Sounds like a health code violation!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Sounds like a health code violation!
          I wouldn’t be surprised. Agganis concessions are terrible.

Comment

Where the heck is everyone?

Albie needs to take a least two full days of practice next week and work on face offs. Jeez, 9 face offs won. That’s it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Where the heck is everyone?

Albie needs to take a least two full days of practice next week and work on face offs. Jeez, 9 face offs won. That’s it.
              Beat 4:1 on faceoffs and 31 to 19 on shots!? How did they win this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                If I had to ballpark it, I would say 70% gone. Three years ago I would say no way he is ready, but I said the same think about Tkachuk and Farabee, heck, I didn't think Keller was ready either (for what it is worth, Keller has fallen off the map over the past several weeks). I guess the college game has improved so much that good but not great players can move straight to the NHL now. Of course there are also guys like Bowers and JFK who should have stayed another year.
                I am actually hoping that Anaheim sees Zegras' antics at the end of the Beanpot final and decides he needs another year of maturation in college (hey, I can hope...).
                Not a
                Chance in hell he is back don’t fool
                Yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                  Sam Tucker. UNH isn't that good.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    Sam Tucker. UNH isn't that good.
                    Yup.
                    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Nice weekend result - it was long overdue. Even if it was UNH which is a team we have dominated in the last 5 years. I have a feeling this team is going to be tantalizingly close to the PWR cutoff when it is all said and done. We’ll be saying “win the Merrimack game at home and the Dartmouth game and we would have been in”. Anyway, over the last 20 years or so, I always keep the faith in years like this until the last horn of the last period. Just get home ice for the first round and take it from there. This is a more than capable team on a game by game basis

Comment

Anyone else think Skoog needs to play smarter? I know he has 2 goals in last 2 games, but sometimes he skates with the puck with zero urgency. Yesterday he couldn’t get the puck out and resulted with him taking a penalty. Couple times the puck is taken right off his stick. I like him taking draws but and concerned about his defensive coverage and his IQ sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                          Thank you, to Sam Tucker and the University of No Hardware.

Comment

Can people calm down about who is leaving early until after the season. Some people spend more time worrying/panicking about that than the actual games.
                            'Zegras gets a misconduct and he's mad, so he's not coming back' ... 'Zegras is showing a lot of passion and he'll want to come back.'
                            Jeez, people had Abel transferring after four games if he is not going to start next year. Absolutely absurd.

We should be a lot more concerned with not winning faceoffs or why it took the coaches two full periods to make adjustments to UNH's breakouts.

Comment

Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                              Nice weekend result - it was long overdue. Even if it was UNH which is a team we have dominated in the last 5 years. I have a feeling this team is going to be tantalizingly close to the PWR cutoff when it is all said and done. We’ll be saying “win the Merrimack game at home and the Dartmouth game and we would have been in”. Anyway, over the last 20 years or so, I always keep the faith in years like this until the last horn of the last period. Just get home ice for the first round and take it from there. This is a more than capable team on a game by game basis
                              Maybe but they're going to get kneecapped by a stupid coach who doesn't have the ability to make in game or next game adjustments.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Bumping cuz it's game day and this thread was on page 2. Here's hoping the boys did a little work on face offs this week. Another weekend with important league points on the line. Not sure what to expect. Thankfully UConn doesn't seem to have the UNH type of grumpy fans who are fixated on the refs giving BU a break on penalties because they were making up for the Beanpot. Or, if they do, they don't post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X